CentralSquare, a leader in public sector technology, has announced the release of a new mini-documentary as part of ShareBlueSmiles, a national initiative launched in June 2019 to deepen trust between law enforcement and the communities they serve. The latest ShareBlueSmiles feature spotlights the story of an Antioch (CA) Police Department officer mentoring a girls' high school softball team, inspiring the players both on the field and off with her positivity and strong leadership.
ShareBlueSmiles feature stories include:
- Inspiring the next generation of leaders, Antioch Police, CA
- Helping children to feel at home with joy and gifts, Flagler County Sheriff, FL
- School resource officer gives boy strength to walk, Arvada Police, CO
- Helping young boy trust police again following SWAT scare, Cocoa PD, FL
- Saving Christmas in Cedar Rapids, Cedar Rapids PD, IA
- Saving a life lies at the heart of everything they do, Prince George County PD, VA
ShareBlueSmiles' mission is to raise awareness of positive, compassionate stories about law enforcement personnel going above and beyond in service to the public. By spotlighting their good deeds across various media channels, ShareBlueSmiles has brought these daily interactions to the forefront while recognizing the personal impact these officers have in their communities.
People are encouraged to submit stories highlighting law enforcement personnel’s acts of above-and-beyond service in their communities at ShareBlueSmiles.com