The TacView 3.10 is a pole-mounted, IR/color camera that can help you search areas in full room light or in total darkness. The camera head size is 2 inches in diameter with built -in auto on/off IR LEDs. It is strong enough to break and rake a window.
The 3.10 allows viewing into a second story window or onto the roof of a one-story building from ground level. In addition, its camera head will detach and may be clamped onto the top of a shield or hidden and linked to a 100-foot cable (optional) that will let you discreetly (and safely) watch your objective behind cover 100 feet away.
- Weatherproof, IR/Color, Super-HAD, super sensitive camera head with >400 lines of resolution, 6.0 mm lens, IR illuminator that turns on automatically at about 10.0 lux for night vision at 0.0 lux up to 30 feet – all of which is contained in a 2” steel gray metal housing with a Pyrex lens that is tough enough to break and rake a window.
- Weatherproof and extremely durable 6.5” color/infrared TFT Monitor per requirements: 12 VDC Resolution (dots): 1200 (Hor.) x 234 (Vert.) Brightness: 450 NIT Operating temperature -4°F to 176°F.
- Two Types of Power Supplies Included: A high capacity NiMH rechargeable battery giving a run time of up to 8 hours. Also, an emergency back-up power supply that can hold (8) AA alkaline batteries is included.
- Video-out jack (normal RCA composite) to record the video to a VCR, a camcorder or a small digital recording device.
- The Telescopic Pole is expandable from three (3) feet to ten (10) feet. (Thus the name "3.10".)
- A Chest Harness and Vest Clamp for mounting the monitor onto the front or back of a uniform or load-bearing vest.
- Optional one-hundred (100) feet of Extension Cable that enables the detachable camera head to be positioned away from the monitor (for covert, long-distance surveillance behind concealment or cover.)
- A Carrying Case that holds all.
- Two (2) year Warranty and thirty (30) day Unconditional Money-Back Guarantee.
- N.T.O.A. Member Tested and Recommended
The concept of TacView was originally envisioned by a tactical officer when he was assigned to his agency's narcotics division and was in charge of procuring and operating the unit's electronic surveillance equipment. All TacView products are built in the U.S.A.
For more information visit www.tacview.com.