Kriss USA, designer and manufacturer of small arms, has begun delivery of the first Kriss Vector firearms chambered in 10mm to authorized resellers and distributors. Available models include the Vector SDP pistol, Vector SDP-SB pistol with stabilizing brace, Vector SBR short barreled rifle, and Vector CRB carbine; the Vector SMG submachine gun is available to law enforcement and military.
The Kriss Vector in 10mm greatly expands the weapon system's versatility. The Vector is now a viable option for hunting, in addition to being more rounded for personal defense and competition shooting, thanks to the wide variety of projectile weights and the high velocity nature of the 10mm cartridge, according to the company. Additionally, the patented Kriss Super V System is a perfect fit for the 10mm auto as it channels the powerful energy of the cartridge to reduce muzzle rise and keep the shooter on target.
Offering and Pricing
- The Kriss Vector SDP, featuring a QD sling swivel at the rear and a 5.5" threaded barrel, starting $1,369.00 MSRP
- The Kriss Vector SDP-SB, featuring the SB-Tactical stabilizing brace and 5.5" threaded barrel, starting $1,519.00 MSRP
- The Kriss Vector SBR, featuring a six-position adjustable stock and 5.5" threaded barrel, starting $1,569.00 MSRP
- The Kriss Vector CRB, featuring a six-position adjustable stock and 16" barrel, starting $1,519.00 MSRP
- The Kriss Vector SMG, featuring a side folding stock and 5.5" threaded barrel. Law eforcement and military inquiries for the Kriss Vector SMG can be made by contacting Kriss USA.
The Kriss Vector 10mm is fed by a 15-round capacity, Glock G20 magazine. Compliant models for California, New Jersey, and Connecticut are available with 10-round G20 magazines. Cerekote color variations for select models are also available in Flat Dark Earth, OD Green, Combat Grey, and Alpine White.
For more information about Kriss Vector GEN II 10mm, visit www.kriss-usa.com.