Magnum USA has unveiled a new, customer Website. The new site design balances high-impact aesthetics with modern typography, providing consumers with a new standard in usability as well as a larger canvas to view Magnum products.
"The revamped site encompasses our new brand direction, which is led by consumer feedback," says Brett Weitl, Magnum USA's marketing director. "Our Field Testers program allows consumers to provide honest, in-depth reviews on our product features, comfort, performance, and value. We put a lot of research and time into building a dedicated online platform that better serves our customers."
The new Website features include:
- Product filters that allow the consumer to quickly and easily find the product that fits his or her particular needs, whether that is determined by product features, occupation, or gender.
- Reviews, videos, and photos on each product page, along with a 360-degree image rotation on select products.
- The Field Testers' Diagnostics Scorecard, which has been streamlined so users can quickly provide an evaluation.
- More product styles, including apparel, will be provided to those designated as Official Field Testers.
- Magnum Case Studies, where consumers can submit their bio for consideration. Selected case studies will be highlighted prominently on the new site.
- An improved dealer search, which automatically determines a user's location and displays a map of local stores, alongside online retailers.
"Our team is thrilled to launch the new Magnum site," says Bob Kaiser, CEO of Magnum USA. "We've always been proactive about customer feedback, and building products that support them on the job. It was our goal to come full circle and build upon the unique online experience that no other company is providing in the market right now."