Ford says as the first pursuit-rated pickup truck and one of the fastest vehicles in its entire lineup, the F-150 Police Responder is engineered to meet a wide range of law enforcement agency needs with the right tool and right size for the job.
In addition to a 0-to-60 time of just 5.69 seconds, according to preliminary results of the Michigan State Police Vehicle Evaluation of 2024 models, the F-150 Police Responder also now has new standard features, which include:
- Police Perimeter Alert enhances situational awareness by monitoring the exterior of the vehicle for motion and potential threats, automatically securing the vehicle and officer if a threat is detected
- Police Engine Idle lets the officer remove the key and securely exit the truck without losing power to lights and sirens
- Police Dark Car turns off interior lighting and allows the dash cluster to be dimmed during surveillance
- Supplemental Heated Sanitization Solution temporarily raises interior temperatures above 133 degrees Fahrenheit for 15 minutes to help reduce the viral concentration by more than 99%
- Ford Pro Upfit Integration System (UIS) makes upfits and programmable control easy, and integration with 12-inch digital displays seamless — the only other UIS-enabled Ford vehicle next to Super Duty
The 2024 F-150 Police Responder standardizes driver assist, situational awareness, connectivity and software features that Ford says ensure those in line of duty are capable of any pursuit, while keeping them safe.
Ford Pro says police customers enjoy an always-on, connected customer experience with a comprehensive suite of vehicle, financing, service, and software solutions, including Ford Pro Telematics and fleet management software that can reduce downtime and improve idle time and fuel consumption by 50%.
Cargo and Payload
From more cargo space for emergency response equipment to transporting horse trailers, boats and mobile command centers on and off road – the F-150 Police Responder offers greater standard towing capacity, payload capacity and interior passenger volume than any other police vehicle.
2024 Model Orders
For announced that fleet order banks are open for the new 2024 Ford F-150 Police Responder.