TruGlo Inc., a manufacturer pf sights and accessories has launched a new top-of-the-line rifle scope, the Tru-Brite 30 Series, 30MM illuminated compact rifle scope.
Tru-Brite 30 scopes feature a 30MM tube for increased brightness and a larger range of adjustment and a choice of 1-4x24mm or 1-6x24mm variable zoom magnification. In addition, the scope's multi-coated lenses provide outstanding clarity and contrast for both tactical and sport shooting. The company says, quick and accurate shots are easier than ever with the Tru-Brite 30s' true one-power magnification, which provides shooters with an extremely wide field of view and even allows users to keep both eyes open.
The 1-6x24mm model includes a quick zoom lever to make magnification adjustments fast and smooth. Tru-Brite 30 Series scopes also boast a large 3.75-inch eye relief, shock resistance to 1000g, and durable leaf spring click adjustments for windage and elevation.
TruGlo says the waterproof, fog-proof, and nitrogen gas-filled scope also includes a reversible, monolithic 30MM tactical scope mount to serve as a rigid platform uniting the scope with any shooter’s favorite tactical rifle.
Both models in the Tru-Brite 30 series come in matte black and include the one-piece aluminum mount. MSRP for the 1-4x model (TG8514BT) is $184 and MSRP for the 1-6x model (TG8516TL) is $270.
- 1-4x or 1-6x magnification for fast target acquisition
- 30mm tube for increased brightness and click adjustment
- Shock resistant to 1000g
- 3.75 inches of eye relief
- Fully coated lenses provide maximum brightness, clarity, and contrast
- Durable leaf-spring click adjustments for windage and elevation
- Waterproof/fog-proof/nitrogen gas-filled
- Extremely wide field of view
- ½ MOA Windage/Elevation adjustments
- Bright 24mm Objective lens
- Quick Zoom Lever included with TG8516TL
- Scope includes reversible, offset, monolithic 30MM scope mount CNC-machined from aircraft grade aluminum
- Scope includes two pre-calibrated BDC turrets in calibers .223 (55 grain) and .308 (168 grain) to engage targets up to 800 yards away