TruGlo Inc., manufacturer of an advanced line of sights and accessories for tactical applications and shooting sports, has introduced a new compact, ultra-light 20mm Tactical Red-Dot Sight.
The Tru-Tec 20MM incorporates a two minute-of-angle (MOA) reticle, which provides a crisp point of aim that the company says is more precise than most red dot optics on the market. Unlimited eye relief and the wide field of view assist with quick target acquisition.
TruGlo has added other convenient features to this red dot sight, including digital push-button controls, multiple brightness settings, auto-on (just tap the optic or move the rifle to power on), and a programmable auto-off feature.
The Tru-Tec 20MM comes equipped with tactile windage and elevation adjustments, and includes two Weaver/Picatinny-style mounting bases. The high mount is designed for flattop AR-15/M4 rifles, and the low mount is designed for traditional flush mounting. TruGlo says the new sight offers ultra-long battery life to ensure full functionality for thousands of hours of continuous use on a single battery.
The Tru-Tec 20MM comes in matte black with multiple mounting bases. MSRP is $221. This Red Dot sight can be purchased at shooting sports or optics retailers and online at www.truglo.com
- 2 MOA reticle for precision aiming
- 1 X 20mm objective lens
- Digital push-button controls
- Multiple brightness settings
- Ultra-long battery life
- Includes auto-on and auto-off features
- CNC machined aluminum ultra-lightweight/compact design
- Click windage and elevation adjustments
- Wide field of view
- Unlimited eye relief
- Integrated Weaver/Picatinny-style mounting system
- Includes both low and high mounting bases
- Rubber lens caps
- 3V-CR2032 battery (included)