Loading data...
The FBI is seeking the public's assistance in identifying two Boston Marathon bomber suspects captured on video surveillance cameras prior to the pair of blasts. Read the full story here.
Read More →Federal authorities have clear images of two separate suspects of the Boston Marathon bombings carrying black bags at each explosion site and are planning to release them today.
Read More →Boston Area Special Agent in Charge Richard Deslauriers said the visual evidence shows Suspect Number 2 planting a bag possibly containing an IED at the site of the second bombing. Other images showed the two suspects—both young men—walking through the crowd and associating with each other.
Read More →Confusion over the possible arrest of a suspect in the Boston Marathon bombing left federal officials scrambling to continue their investigation and contain conflicting media reports on Wednesday.
Read More →Boston Police Commissioner Edwin Davis said the area of the bombing had been swept twice by explosive ordnance teams before the bombing.
Read More →In the hours following the explosions at the Boston Marathon, the NYPD increased security of hotels, transportation systems, and other vital infrastructure.
Read More →A Boston Globe sports producer captured two Boston Marathon explosions and the chaotic aftermath. Video via Steve Silva. Read the full story here.
Read More →Two explosions rocked the finish line of the Boston Marathon on Monday afternoon, killing three and injuring 134 others including a police officer. A 20-year-old Saudi Arabian suspect with severe burns is being guarded at a local hospital.
Read More →