Elbeco's Shield HiVis Reversible Soft Shell is now available on shelves. Elbeco combined two of its most desired jackets – the Shield HiVis Soft Shell and the Shield Performance Soft Shell – to result in one dynamic outerwear product.
Features and Benefits Include:
- Poly ripstop shell reverses to a hivis microfleece soft shellHiVis Side has heat sealed 3M patterned reflective striping – certified to ANSI 107-2010 Class 2 Level 2.
- Eligible for Homeland Security and Fire Act grant programs as PPENavy Side has enlarged upper Concealed-Carry/utility chest pockets with magnet closures
- Side zipper vents with stability tab with adjustable snaps
- Dual large lower hand warmer pockets with zipper closure and "D" ring
- Two-way full length nylon zipper
- Hidden zipper access in chest pocket for application of embroidery, heat seal and patches
- Dual low profile utility shoulder strapsShirred elastic hem helps lock out wind and cold
- Locker loop in collar seam
- Can be worn as a stand-alone outer garment and has the weight of a mid-layer liner
The Shield HiVis Reversible Soft Shell, offered in Midnight Navy/HiVis (SH3724RV), is available on shelves now at Elbeco Authorized Dealers. For more information, you can contact your Elbeco Sales Representative by calling 1-800-468-4654 or see it live by visiting Elbeco at IACP Booth #2723 later this month. More details are also available on Elbeco's website at http://elbeco.com/product/shield-hivis-reversible-soft-shell-jacket/ and the product video can be viewed on Elbeco's YouTube Channel.
For more information, visit www.elbeco.com.