Elbeco Inc.'s new FlexTech Base Layer is now available on shelves at participating dealer locations. The enhanced fabric combination features an intimate blend of 96% Cotton and 4% Spandex designed to provide quick-drying comfort with antimicrobial technology to inhibit the growth of odor-causing bacteria. The soft hand and 4-way stretch are made to provide increased comfort and excellent fit whether worn against the skin or body armor. FlexTech also allows public safety professionals to remain cool, dry, and comfortable while protecting against prolonged exposure to the harmful rays of the sun with its built-in UV protection.
Additional Features and Benefits:
- Antimicrobial, nano moisture-wicking, and UV protection technologies
- Double-needle cover stitch construction on neck and shoulder seams for durability
- Flatlock seams and close fit to reduce friction and prevent chafing
- 1x1 ribbed collars and cuffs with spandex memory do not stretch out
- Tagless neck for no-scratch comfort
- Extra-long tails stay tucked in
- Color-coordinated with Elbeco shirts and mid-layers
- Imported, TAA compliant for sale to federal government
- Machine washable
FlexTech Base Layers are now available at participating Elbeco dealers, offered in Midnight Navy and Black. To find an authorized dealer, visit https://www.elbeco.com/find-a-dealer. For more product details, click here.