Geco has announced the release of two new lines of personal defense ammunition: Red Zone and Action Extreme. Each of these new lines is made to embody the required features and standards of modern defensive ammunition, including excellent deformation with deep penetration and high residual mass. Geco says by meeting these demands, the company has ensured that Red Zone and Action Extreme can be trusted and relied upon for personal defense.
Geco Red Zone 9mm is designed as the ultimate personal defense cartridge, featuring aggressive terminal performance and a very low risk of over penetration to ensure that each round delivers devastating expansion and on-point accuracy. Optimized for maximum performance when fired out of short-barreled 9mm pistols, Red Zone is made to be a superior option for concealed carry pistols and home defense firearms.
Geco Red Zone Key features:
• Optimized for short barreled 9mm Luger pistols
• Best performance in a velocity range between 1,000 to 1,150 ft/s
• Delivers 12 to 13 inches of penetration in extreme close-range engagements
• The expansion of the hollow point projectile averages 0.6 inch with nearly 100% retained bullet weight
Geco Action Extre me is a 9mm projectile designed to deliver controlled expansion and excellent penetration. Geco says the terminal performance results in complete energy transfer and excellent stopping power, and that the Action Extreme is also very versatile, and can be used with confidence in pistol caliber carbines, full size and even sub-compact pistols. The new Action Extreme is designed to provide the confidence needed for personal protection.
Geco Action Extreme Key Features:
• Optimized load for reliable performance in all barrel lengths
• Designed for reliable feeding out of pistols and pistol caliber carbines
• Extremely consistent penetration and expansion in gelatin and clear ballistics.
Further information about Geco products can be found at www.geco-ammunition.com.