The Daigle Law Group is presenting the Use of Force Summit Dec. 1 through Dec. 3 at Mohegan Sun in Uncasville, CT.
"The Use of Force Summit focuses on identifying proper legal and operational standards for use-of-force incidents, including the development of standard police practices for the use of force and force-related policies," says Eric Daigle, principle attorney for the Daigle Law Group and a former Connecticut State Police detective.
Courses offered during the three-day event will cover use-of-force law and other topics and trends involving law enforcement use of force. Issues covered include: use-of-force trends, de-escalation and incapacitation, developing scenario-based training, how video is being weaponized, crowd control and First Amendment protection, force reporting and force investigation, public perception of police and use of force, and police and media relations.
Attendees Should Expect:
* Three days of intense training from top expert instructors
* Interaction with attendees from across the country who can share ideas and lessons learned
* Digital access to actionable sample policies, presentations, videos, and handouts you can take back and share with your agency
* Breakfast, lunch, and snacks provided daily
* Invitation to an evening Social Networking Event (amenities included)
* Training certificate with hours at the conclusion of the Summit
Pricing for the Summit is $695 until Nov. 1. After Nov. 1 the price is $795. (Does not include lodging or travel.)
For more information, go to https://useofforcesummit.com.