The 2015 Tahoe PPV is Chevy's first pursuit-rated SUV to come with four-wheel drive. In addition, the exterior and interior have been redesigned, and the engine is now a 5.3-liter EcoTec3 V8 with standard direct injection, Active Fuel Management, and continuously variable valve timing.
Other new standard features on the 2015 Tahoe PPV include:
- Rear-vision camera system with rear park assist
- Electric power steering
- Autotrac two-speed electronic transfer case
- Heavy-duty trailer towing equipment with universal wiring
- Dual isolated batteries (primary and auxiliary)
- Surveillance mode circuit
The following options are available on the 2015 Tahoe PPV.
- Driver alert package with forward collision alert, lane departure warning, and power-adjustable pedals
- Front bucket seats with retail-style center console and driver seat inboard airbag
- Front frame-mounted recovery hooks
- Solar absorbing non-tinted rear glass
- Remote vehicle start
- Vinyl rear seating
Read the full vehicle review: Redesigned and Ready for Duty