Elbeco Inc. has announced the upcoming launch of its new Dutymaxx line, now featuring a bonus of enhancements designed with public safety professionals in mind. The newly enhanced DutyMaxx is made to offer innovative uniform technology that complements the Poly/Rayon uniform. Increased design features include Elbeco’s signature triple-stitched crotch, covert flex waistband with an additional two-inch stretch, flex mesh underarm vents, and more. Wearers can expect extreme strength and breathability.
New Features and Benefits include:
- Flex Underarm Mesh Vents that provide body heat ventilation and increased range of motion
- Covert Flex Waistband that provides 2” additional stretch
- Triple-Stitched Crotch to prevent blow out
- Nano Fluid Repellency technology to keep wearer dry and comfortable
- Double hook and eye waistband closures
- Men’s Essential Fit pattern
- Chest pockets with dual access utility compartments
- Dual Communication access openings in side seams for wires
- New Tapered fit
The enhanced DutyMaxx is scheduled to be on shelves in Spring 2017. For more information, visit www.elbeco.com.