American Technologies Network has introduced the OTS-32 and OTS-64 digital multi-purpose thermal imaging systems for officers, shooting sports enthusiasts, and private security.
"American Technologies Network is meeting the needs of military, LE, and security customers with these new, multi-purpose thermal systems," said James Munn, vice president of ATN. "ATN is setting the parameters for the industry on new thermal technologies with intuitive controls and rugged bodies; all at reasonable price points."
The devices are built around state-of-the-art uncooled thermal imaging technology, with integrated DSP-based electronics in a compact and lightweight construction.
The new OTS-32 and OTS-64 monoculars can be used as a handheld, helmet-mounted, or weapons-mounted thermal imaging device. They provide excellent image quality through darkness, fog, smoke, and other visual obstructions.
Darkness, camouflage, or bright lights will not affect the sensitivity of these units. Each features four different reticles with choice of reticle color in black, red, green, or white. A MIL-STD 1913 Picatinny Rail with Quick Release Mount makes the OTS-32 or OTS-64 mountable on a variety of weapon systems.
The ATN OTS-32C or OTS64B fast imaging video frame rate is 30 Hz and the OTS32D or OTS64A enhanced imaging video frame rate is 60 Hz.
ATN OTS-32 or OTS-64 features:
- OTS-32 resolution is 320x240
- OTS-64 resolution is 640x480
- Digital imaging and brightness control
- Standard Imaging (9 Hz), Fast Imaging (30 Hz), Enhanced Imaging (60 Hz)
- Menu functions include reticle type and color selection; windage and elevation adjustment
- Polarity single button modes: black on white, white on black, 5 different color settings
- Video output with RCA cable
- Head or helmet mountable for hands-free use
- Extended battery life using two CR123 lithium batteries (4-plus hours)