Archive360, a leader in intelligent information management that drives down the cost, risk and uncertainty of digital transformation to the cloud, today announced its FastCollect data migration solution has been added to the Microsoft Azure Marketplace.
The Microsoft Azure Marketplace describes FastCollect from Archive360 as "a powerful data onboarding platform that is based on a legally compliant data validation engine. Onboard 80+ data types to Azure at high speed while maintaining 100% data fidelity and chain of custody. Meets all required compliance regulations."
"To be included in the Microsoft Azure Marketplace is indeed a seal of approval for FastCollect of which we are quite proud," said Bill Tolson, VP of marketing for Archive360. "Migrating large data sets from disparate data silos to Office 365 and Azure can be an expensive, time consuming, and complex task. FastCollect takes the risk out of data migration to the Microsoft Cloud by providing 80 plus connectors for migrating a huge variety of structured, semi-structured, and unstructured data. FastCollect provides for the fast, secure and trouble-free movement of data from on premise and cloud repositories to the Microsoft Cloud in a legally defensible and regulations compliant manner."
Archive360 FastCollect enables its users to:
* Migrate information with 99.9% accuracy into the target solution
* Deliver legally defensible migrations that meet regulatory compliance mandates
* Maintain item-level audit trails and conduct comprehensive reporting
* Eliminate downtime and impacts on productivity
* Avoid data loss and reduce risk while preserving original message fidelity
* Reduce costs and only pay for what you use, not by mailbox
To request an Archive360 FastCollect demo, please visit: https://www.archive360.com/request-a-demo/
To review the Azure Marketplace new offers listing in its entirety, please visit: https://azure.microsoft.com/en-us/blog/azure-marketplace-new-offers-for-may-1-15/