By downloading and reading this white paper on policemag.com, officers can learn how IBM public safety solutions bring a unified approach to public safety that fosters interagency collaboration and provides foundational data integration, visualization, and analysis tools that drive analytics and insights.
Public safety solutions from IBM provide the optimum knowledge tools for modeling, assessing, and managing responses to the incidents and the people who pose danger.
Public safety solutions from IBM include advanced capabilities that provide unified support for the critical missions of the law enforcement and emergency and incident management communities.
This IBM Redguide publication describes the business value of IBM public safety solutions and the capabilities that include a flexible design that enables organizations to deploy the solution in phases according to their most pressing needs. This guide is intended as an introduction for public safety, law enforcement, and emergency management executives and professionals evaluating advanced software solutions for their organizations.
IBM public safety solutions can help you:
- Enhance Officer Safety
- Accelerate Criminal Investigations
- Send Real-Time Intelligence to Officers in the Field
- Prevent Crime with Analytics
- Generate Investigation Leads and Reveal Suspects’ Associations
- Facilitate Interagency Information Sharing
- Identify and Assess Threats to Public Safety
- Increase Situational Awareness
- Prepare and Plan for Emergency Response
- Make Better Command Decisions