The flashlight that charges in 90 seconds, 5.11's new Light for Life UC3.400, is now available for purchase at local dealers.
1) It charges in just 90 seconds and operates up to 120 minutes (60 minutes in standard mode at 90 lumens, plus 60 minutes in reserve mode). Other settings include "peak" at 270 lumens and "tactical strobe."
2) The flashlight uses advanced capacitor technology, so there are no batteries to buy or dispose of, ever. It's environmentally friendly, lightweight, cost-effective, and lasts more than 100 years.
3) The Light for Life UC3.400 is rated for 50,000 charge cycles and the advanced capacitors have no memory degradation issues.
4) At about 16 ounces - roughly half the weight of standard duty flashlights - the solid-state, 11.5-inch flashlight is ruggedly built and water-resistant. Its firearm-grade, high-strength polymer casing is abrasion-, crack-, and bend-resistant.
5) With nothing to replace over the course of 10 years and a starting price of only $169.99, the RoHS-compliant Light for Life UC3.400 has the lowest operating cost (40 percent savings) of any other full-size duty flashlight.
To purchase the Light for Life UC3.400 flashlight, visit www.511tactical.com to find a dealer near you.