December 15, 2022 |11:00 PST |Duration: 1 Hr
Whether facing the threat of wildfires, tornados, hurricanes, or other natural disasters, agencies must plan in advance and be ready to respond during and after the incident.“Best Practices for Natural Disaster Response” will feature a panel of experts discussing what do before, during, and in response after a natural disaster.Topics of discussion will include:
- Planning for the threat.
- Implementing relationships, MOUs, and agreements.
- Incident command and communication
- Keeping first responders safe
- Protecting the public
- Evacuations and shelters
- Preventing crime during and after the disaster
- Controlled access and return
- Learning from other agencies’ experiences
Register now and plan to attend “Best Practices for Natural Disaster Response.”