December 13, 2018 |11:00 AM PT/2:00 PM ET |Duration: 1 Hr
An exceeding number of police departments and law enforcement agencies, whose officers spend upwards of 3-4 hours a day completing incident reports and other time-sensitive paperwork*, are turning to smarter tools, such as speech recognition solutions, to help transform their police reporting workflows.
View this on-demand webinar to hear why these law enforcement professionals are embracing smarter tools to complete higher-quality reports and move mission-critical information within the CAD/RMS faster and more efficiently – all by voice.
This discussion will provide you with an understanding of:
- What law enforcement has to say about current reporting processes
- Why officers, especially recruits, want smarter tools to help with police paperwork
- Why manual reporting has a negative impact on report accuracy and productivity and can hinder criminal proceedings
- How departments can speed up data entry within the CAD/RMs and move mission-critical information more accurately and efficiently
- How speech recognition technology can help increase officer safety and improve situational awareness and productivity on patrol
- Why embracing smarter technology increases community visibility, and minimizes costs
Learn how your department can make incident reporting faster, safer and more complete by viewing our on-demand webinar today.
*Role of Technology in Law Enforcement Paperwork Survey
Product Marketing Manager, Dragon, Nuance