Ohio's 'Kissing Cop' Kisses Again

Ohio's "kissing cop" allegedly became involved with her new boss, Delaware County Sheriff Walter L. Davis III. Janine Senanayake was known as Janine England, when she was fired for kissing Perry Township PD's former chief on dash-cam while escorting a prisoner. Read the full story here.

April 16, 2012
14282 views

DarkDreamer @ 4/16/2012 4:18 PM

What a skank. Call her the porcupine woman---as many sticking out as have been stuck in.

pteinert @ 4/16/2012 5:03 PM

Please; "What a skank" ???? No doubt she made extremely poor choices, but the concern should be the fact that the Chief and Sheriff are the other party involved. WTH were they thinking? It would settle a bit better with me if they were ALL fired. Sure would not want to work for / answer to either of these supervisors.

Capt David LACO Retired @ 4/16/2012 6:02 PM

These 2 can't be that stupid to swap spit in a unit with today's snooping technology....Ok, they were. I used to take one of my station secretaries out in my unit but we hid in the Compton Airport hangar out of sight..at night...we were both single though.

Bob @ 4/16/2012 8:24 PM

What a nasty mudshark obviously she's looking to sue her way to retirement she's a piece of s**t and needs to be put in prison she gives honest women that really get harassed a big black eye she has set up those 2 dipsticks that only think with their dipstick they stil deserve to be fired and prosecuted

Bob Hess @ 4/17/2012 5:55 AM

The sheriff has since resigned and surrendered his OPOTC, there has been no mention of her status with the DCSO...

Kenny @ 4/17/2012 4:20 PM

Um.... Why is she a skank, but he has no fault here? Wasn't he the married one? I see this double standard, yet we are all freaking out because she's calling gender discrimination. Just some food for thought.

Jim @ 5/1/2012 7:31 AM

A real femme fatale. She has no business ever wearing a badge. The high ranking LEO's she had affairs with should also face removal for their actions and I do not want to ever hear a high ranking officer like the Sheriff say that his personal affairs are personal. No they are not! They represent every man and women out there that wears a badge and they should be shunned. I will not call this female what she is but when you provide sexual favors for goods, be they cash or advancement or preferential treatment, you know the term.
There are three things that will get your badge every time, lying, liqour, and ladies.

Mick @ 5/3/2012 10:10 AM

Skank? Excuse me but shouldn't thesame indignationbe directed at the men? I'm a man and retired after 30 years, as a manager which I worked my way up to. She obviously is unfit to be a cop, andlooking to bang the boss to get over. He's a bigger toolforallowing it to happen.