Pa. Chief's Profane Tirade

Gilberton (Pa.) Police Chief Mark Kessler has made several prafanity-laced videos showing him cursing and firing fully automatic weapons. Read the full story here.

July 24, 2013
5467 views

Tags: Police Chiefs, Second Amendment, Off-Duty Life

Larry Peterson @ 7/24/2013 11:19 AM

You people didn't really think that a sociopath would apologize-did you? These people have no conception of being guilty of anything. The weapon could be the mouth, or he could graduate to a more adult way of bleak attempts to seek greatness. Don't expect very much from these people. They can't relate to other humans and his best friend is a mirror.-

Ordinary Joe @ 7/24/2013 1:27 PM

I think he relates pretty well Mr. Peterson. He has you writing about him. He has you watching his videos. So who is the greater fool? The foul mouth chief or the one who takes the bait?

Stay Safe Chief. I may not agree with your methods, but I am OK and CSPOA.

Cool hand Luke @ 7/24/2013 1:38 PM

That guy is awesome! Nice hardware also...

Frank @ 7/24/2013 2:57 PM

Chief, keep the videos coming!

Mom of 3 @ 7/24/2013 4:55 PM

So happy he is not playing the "FEELINGS" game. Get over it and live and let live. Why not allow this man to be a free man like the rest of us while off-duty

Mac @ 7/24/2013 10:56 PM

I'd like him to be my Police Chief to be honest with you.

Sammy Jonson @ 7/25/2013 3:50 PM

Some VERY sloppy gun handling at 2:10 and on. He's got his finger on the trigger of a fully-automatic Glock, while forgetting where he is point the weapon. He is waving the gun every which way and to heck with pointing it in a safe direction. Stupidity like that would get him evicted from every training seminar and every match I've ever been to.

As to the gentility of his language? If he's trying to make points or convince anyone of anything, his potty mouth probably does more harm than good.

Capt. Crunch @ 7/25/2013 7:16 PM

Reminds me of the Marine Corps. But that was 40 years ago, love it.

Kristin Joltes @ 7/25/2013 10:44 PM

This guy needs to nut up and develop some maturity, as well as safe firearm handling techniques. Would I want him having MY back if the sh*t hit the fan? Not likely. Unstable. Testosterone-soaked, and immature. My Dad trained these types of people into real police officers who could actually shoot AND effectively deal with all types of people.This guy never got past the wanker stage.

Grady @ 7/26/2013 8:07 AM

GOD BLESS AMERICA !!!

ben @ 7/26/2013 8:22 AM

Keep em coming chief!

Captain Dennis @ 7/26/2013 9:00 AM

My sentiments exactly ! They could have used his services in Sanford. No BS type of guy....keep the videos coming.

Sherry @ 7/27/2013 8:34 PM

Same to you Chief of disrespect.

Tom @ 7/29/2013 7:45 AM

I'd rather work with this guy than a lot of people I worked with when a LEO...At least you know where this guy stands...Isn't anything two-faced about him...

Dave @ 7/31/2013 8:37 AM

It's profanity, not prafanity. Loser.

Snow Ogre @ 7/31/2013 6:16 PM

Oh please, save me from being offended, or from suffering the knowledge that some other person might be firing an automatic weapon! Help me, I'm delicate!

Joe C @ 7/31/2013 6:31 PM

Man, I wish you were my police chief. Rock on brother and fuc* them punk-ass pussies!

j706 @ 8/1/2013 8:16 PM

I think the moral to this story is many folks are getting tired of the liberal PC correct BS that has become common place these days. Most people don't except it, don't believe in it and will not tolerate it. On a related note..we are also sick and tired of being labeled racist just merrily because we are white. To add insult to injury we get labeled racist by racist's. How dumb is that? Yea I am sick and tired of it. It appears the chief here is also tired of the BS. I say rock on chief.

gp cobb @ 8/2/2013 7:08 PM

j706 You said it best and all. PC needs to die, soon.

Ed Wright 4510 @ 8/3/2013 9:34 AM

While I am a absolute supporter of the Constitution especially 1st and 2nd amendments, as a Police Chief he is WAY out of line When he accepted the position he accepted the restrictions that come with it. His display was childish and dumb.
More importantly, imagine if some one under his command had made a YouTube video contrary to his position that was as juvenile. He would have hung that person out to dry.
There are a great many Sheriffs and Police supervisors that have gone on record supporting the Second amendment with out resorting to a childish stunt like this.
I too question his fitness to command.

John Lindsey @ 9/20/2013 10:35 AM

You sir, are a disgrace to the LEO community. I feel bad for the citizens who live in your jurisdiction. Hopefully they will band together and demand that you be fired.