Calif. Officer Pulls Wounded Partner to Safety

An El Cajon (Calif.) Police officer was shot in the neck after responding to a home where a caller reported a man with a gun. After the man fired on responding officers, one officer pulled his wounded partner to safety.

August 22, 2011
10387 views

Tags: El Cajon (Calif.) PD, Assaults on Officers, Officer Rescue

angel @ 8/22/2011 4:57 PM

wow!

mike @ 8/22/2011 5:34 PM

suspect hope you enjoy your trip to hell,for killing your own daughter. She did not deserve to be punished or your wife filing papers. And praying for officer to have a speedy recovery.

Lt. L. Baker @ 8/22/2011 11:45 PM

God Bless you my "Brother in Blue!" My family and the Officer's in my Department are saying prayers for you and your family and may you have a speedy recovery. To your partners, the civilian bystanders and the emergency rescue personnel that helped to get you to safety: Thank You for putting your life in harms way to help another. Courageous acts of heroism are not recognized as often as they should be, and your actions today speak volumes about your character and integrity! Be Safe out there!

scpdblue @ 8/23/2011 8:48 AM

My partner was shot and killed during a traffic stop and to this day I feel I could have saved him just as this officer saved his partner.We are taught never leave your partner and that night I wasnt there with my partner and he is dead.That guilt and shame haunts me to this day, five years after he was killed.... I am glad this officer will live and I am glad his partner stood over him to protect him as a partner should do...........................................

Mike @ 8/23/2011 9:23 AM

When citizens are threatened they call the police. We have no one to call upon when threatened except other officers. We take care of each other and I hope always will. Color of uniform is unimportant. We all bleed red. To those citizens that helped...THANK YOU! There are still some good folks out there. I hope that POS burned and I sincerely hope it HURT!!!!

Quiles @ 8/23/2011 7:17 PM

God bless you brother, you're in my prayers.