Michael Moore Demands America 'Disarm the Police'

Filmmaker Michael Moore demanded on Twitter Thursday that America's police officers be disarmed and all African-Americans imprisoned for non-violent crimes be released. More Here.

April 30, 2015
13 views

Kojack58 @ 4/30/2015 2:20 PM

Mr. Moore you going to guarantee that the criminals are going to disarm. WAKEUP AND SMELL THE FECES YOU ARE SHOVELING. LEAVE MY COUNTRY NOW AND DON'T COME BACK.

Don Howell, DOPS @ 5/1/2015 6:27 AM

I was said this morning on TV and I agree. When EVERYONE in Hollywood, Government, CEO'S, Al Sharpton and every other "I'M MORE IMPORTANT THAN YOU ARE" (ALL CELEB'S) give up their guns and bodyguards and enter the REAL world then we may consider it. WHEN MICHAEL MOORE TAKES DOWN SECURITY FENCING AND CAMERAS AND PUTS HALFWAY HOUSES AND PROBATION HOUSES IN HIS NEIGHBORHOOD THEN WE MIGHT CONSIDER IT. BUT SINCE THAT WILL NEVER HAPPEN, TAKE YOUR OPINION MR. MOORE AND STICK IT WHERE THE SUN DOESN'T SHINE. IN ADDITION, I AM AT YOUR DISPOSAL IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO GO A ONE ON ONE ABOUT YOUR OPINIONS. BUT THEN, OPINIONS (keeping it clean) ARE LIKE BUTTS, LIKE YOU, EVERYONE HAS ONE. YOURS DOESN'T HOLD ANY MORE WEIGHT (and you obviously know weight) THAN ANYONE ELSES.

Dmitry @ 5/1/2015 9:16 AM

Michael Moore is a very bad and irresponsible person. I think it is absolutely sickening and not good when people to show off are ready to say such things. As a film director he should have a good imagination. So Mr Moor, please make in your head a film about world without police…But you do not need it! You know what it means but despite of it you make such a statement! Because you are a bad man. I personally not in a police but those who are reading my comment now please accept my great respect to the police in the USA. Thank you all.

Tommy Carter @ 5/1/2015 12:42 PM

First off, I like the comments so far, secondly, Michael Moore is obviously a delusional person. Okay, so lets release all the people imprisoned for non-violent crimes and start all over again. But first, we need to place them into neighborhoods where all these ranting anti-police savages live. I can only imagine how that is going to work out. Call the police...make sure you put in your order for the "right" police you want! Other than that, handle it with some verbal skills of understanding by telling them it is wrong for them to enter your house, commit heinous crimes, and please, don't shoot or stab me. Darn, where are those "right" police officers I ordered!?! Michael Moore, you are an un-funny clown!

KevCopAz @ 5/2/2015 5:21 AM

Don't know why anything this loser says is ever printed or referred to at all. Really, consider how imbecilic and uninformed this guy really is and how he does not practice anything that he preaches. He is a rich,hypocritical and well protected white hating fool who's opinion is a waste of time for anyone to listen let alone consider. I wonder why he hates others and his own race so much to speak out like such a asinine fool. Speaks volumes about his lack of concern and love for anything but his own world and petty attention from others. He is a sad excuse of a human being.

Sgt. Mike @ 5/2/2015 2:46 PM

Michael Who? This guy makes the worlds worst 1 sided docudramas and thinks anyone would care about what he demands.

Hey. Michael, come take it!