Wisconsin Sheriff Calls Sharpton a "Charlatan," Smacks Down Holder

“The grand jury in Ferguson, Missouri, got it right,” Clarke said about the Michael Brown shooting. “Officer Wilson has been exonerated. The thing I want to know is how does he get his reputation back?” More Here.

January 22, 2015
0 views

OHREALLY? @ 1/22/2015 4:18 PM

I admire Officer Clarke for telling it like it is. Holder and Sharpton fueled a fire that was started by THEM. I pray that Darren Wilson can have a normal life, and that he gets his reputation back. I have seen first hand how a person's countenance, and demeanor can change to be demon-like, so what he said about Michael Brown is totally valid. He has ben exonerated, and Holder, and Sharpton owe him an apology and his life back.

Rick @ 1/22/2015 6:20 PM

Now that's the kind of Sheriff I want in my county!

shook @ 1/22/2015 7:32 PM

That is a stand up man. I would be proud to serve under this Sheriff. Thank you from one LEO that respects a man in his position to be strong and brave enough to speak the truth and not hide behind the politically correct statements.

Captain @ 1/23/2015 5:55 AM

Wow, someone who tells it like it is. no political platform. Officer Wilson is the only victim in this whole mess

ROBERT GODEAUX @ 1/23/2015 6:16 AM

What a stand up Sheriff!

Santiago Garcia @ 1/23/2015 7:01 AM

From deep south Texas....a big Thank You Sheriff. We need more people like you.

John Waguespack @ 1/23/2015 7:52 AM

As a recently retired law enforcement officer I love what Sheriff Clarke had to say. An elected official telling it lIke it is for all LEO's across the country. Sheriff Clarke is an African American so the first they cannot say is he said it because he wasn't African American so it was racial motivated. That's the kind of man we need in charged of the DOJ.

Rhonda @ 1/23/2015 9:42 AM

AL SHARPTON, FALSE WITNESS...read Matthew 15: 13-20...its a parable so anyone should be able to understand this verse...from the Bible...

Rhonda @ 1/23/2015 9:44 AM

Matthew 15: 13-20....it is a parable in the Bible...written in Red so that you can read quotes directly from Jesus...and anyone should be able to understand it....read especially verses 18-19...

Charles Rockwell @ 1/23/2015 10:20 AM

Thank you Sheriff Clarke!

Randy @ 1/23/2015 11:08 AM

Agree, with the sheriff.
What has happened to the case of the 19 year old girl from Mississippi that was burned alive a few months back?

TERRY @ 1/23/2015 12:13 PM

Sheriff Clarke, I know that you are a fair and integrity filled person. If there was any type of profiling in your department I know you would squash it. You really would be a good leader in the DOJ. You have this retired Veteran Affairs Police Officer's vote.

Eric Lamb @ 1/23/2015 1:38 PM

Dang! God bless you Sheriff Clarke. You presented yourself as a real class act and I appreciate you standing up for the American Police Officer. I would vote you into any office after watching that interview. Your intelligence and confidence ooze through the screen. You are the example of what law enforcement leaders should look like in this country. Thank you.

Idaho Sheriff @ 1/8/2016 3:47 PM

It is not about the color of your skin, it is all about the content of your character. You Sheriff Clarke, have the character of an honored man, and I am glad you hold the title of Sheriff in Wisconsin.