Dashcam Captures Drive-By Shooting of El Paso Officer

A dashcam video has surfaced on YouTube showing the moments when El Paso Police Officer Mike Garcia was shot in a drive-by shooting on Oct. 20. More Here.

December 09, 2014
6286 views

Alfredo @ 12/9/2014 6:56 PM

I'm sorry as to what happened to the Police officer and Hats off to the civilian that took the time and steps to go Help him! Only the right thing to do as HUMANS and as citizens. I hope the officer is WELL and recuperating at home with family.

colin @ 12/9/2014 8:54 PM

Rest well, and God speed your recovery brother. At least the guy did everyone a favor and took himself out of the gene pool first.

Rico @ 12/10/2014 1:26 AM

Ok!!Where is Obama and Holder when an officer gets shot for no reason. I will tell you where.. Not where the officer is located!!! Has anyone from the whitehouse checked on the officers condition??? No because it was not national news... shameful the way LEO's are treated!!!

Danny Silvio @ 12/10/2014 1:17 PM

In answer to Rico, Obama, Holder, Sharpton, and the other hate-mongers only yap their pie traps when a white would-be victim shoots a black criminal. When whites (or in this case a Latino) is the victim, the hate-mongers are silent. Especially silent when a LEO is the intended victim.

john Wilson @ 12/10/2014 1:32 PM

Sadly, this incident brings out the reality to what is happening to our country today. The Media is trash talking Law Enforcement and exerting people to resist or protest against officers nationally. It doesn't matter the situation, they want to see protests, discontent, and officers dying in the streets. I commend the driver of the car pulled over for his assistance to the officer. I also ask my brothers and sisters in law enforcement to be extra vigilant and go home safely after shift. Watch your six, God Bless you all.

Tony Gutierrez @ 12/10/2014 6:04 PM

This is one reason why I believe in the DEATH PENALTY against killers. Give them the green mile...The electric chair, enough with the pity and compassion towards animals like this. If this police officer had been my relative, I'D be out for payback/revenge!