Texas Officer's Body Camera, In-Car Camera Capture Two Angles of Violent Arrest

The Celina (Texas) Police Department released a video on its YouTube channel within the past week of an arrest at an alleged domestic disturbance where, police said, an officer was assaulted. More Here.

August 27, 2014
0 views

Captain Obvious @ 8/27/2014 8:44 PM

Nothing but compliments to that Officer. Great job. After 12 years on, I'll admit I haven't reached that level of calm. Thank goodness he didn't try to stab him with the needle.

Dorothy Sims, Esq. @ 8/28/2014 3:54 PM

An example of why women, and small-statured men, should not be street officers.

kevCopAz @ 8/28/2014 8:15 PM

I agree, this officer did a GREAT job, keeping calm, handling the situation. His years if experience showed. Many other officers would have sent this POS to the hospital, and could have done so legally. I wish the public knew how many times we in as LEOs have to fight these folks and never harm them, all we ever hear about is the 1/10th of 1% when we do harm them.

TheRookie @ 8/29/2014 12:04 AM

Very well done. In my day I'd have implemented my use-of-force continuum to the limit. Of course it'd have been justified & articulated. These gadgets you get now will be a lifesaver. Imagine when they get accused of excessive-use-of-force & then show that to the thug. Bet it shuts em up & they'll now plead guilty. Saves careers, time, & money all the way around.

Captain @ 8/29/2014 7:10 AM

Also great hip control of officer on subject. Very professional, trying to calm and reassure subject. All around great job

lakeriedog @ 8/29/2014 7:43 AM

Dorothy Sims, you don't know what you're talking about. Women and small statured officers have been successfully working the streets for quite some time.

jmcdonough @ 8/30/2014 9:51 AM

Try that. It's still there and I don't know why you guy (PoliceMagazine) are saying You Tube blocked it - I just watched it twice.