Oklahoma Officer Attacked with Scissors at Traffic Stop

NewsOn6.com - Tulsa, OK - News, Weather, Video and Sports - KOTV.com |

A Fort Gibson, Okla., police officer was stabbed Tuesday night during a traffic by a woman walking by with a pair of scissors. Read Full Story Here.

April 03, 2014
10 views

John R. @ 4/3/2014 3:53 PM

Saved by that ballistic vest ---thank the KEVLAR ?

John Robinson @ 4/3/2014 4:13 PM

That officer is lucky he's still alive. I'm glad he was not hurt. Scissors are just as deadly as a knife. Me - a few well-placed .45's would have ended that assault permanently.

TERRY F. ZECH @ 4/3/2014 6:57 PM

Well I am glad the officer is all right. he did right creating distance but she kept coming and he tased her. He would have been justified in shooting her but he negated the threat with the least amount of force. I hope she was high on something other than that she needs to go away for a long long time.

TheRookie @ 4/4/2014 3:26 AM

Watch the 12, 3, 6, & 9 O'clocks out there. As can be seen on this video especially the 6 o'clock. Do it to them before they do it to you Brothers/Sisters in Uniform.

James @ 4/4/2014 6:37 AM

Assault charges? Why not attempted murder?

Tim Edwards @ 4/4/2014 11:21 AM

Thank God for ballistic vest protection and tasers. The justifications for usage on this woman was more than obvious.

XTrooper @ 4/4/2014 3:28 PM

I'm glad this officer is ok, but if anyone ever needed shooting, that woman did.

Michael Boggs @ 4/4/2014 10:36 PM

She is my wife..I don't know why she did it...I'm glad he didn't shoot her we have a 6 year old girl and I wouldn't be able to tell her that her mother is gone ...I know that she needs professional help but she has never done anything like this before.

Dan Simpson @ 1/28/2015 1:37 PM

The reporter "forgot" to mention that the assailant is an illegal alien.