Pa. Man Berates Officers

A Chester County, Pa., man berated several Upper Uwchlan Police officers during a profanity-laced tirade captured on video by onlookers. Matthew Walter told the officers to "f**king go" and said he knew where they lived. Read the full story here.

July 01, 2013
2805 views

Tags: Vehicle Stops, Citizen Video

Adam @ 7/1/2013 12:27 PM

The only person more ignorant than the guy running his mouth, is the guy holding the camera.

Those officers showed GREAT restraint, even though there probably WERE a couple thing that they could have held him on (Disorderly, threatening a PO, etc). I'm not sure I would have walked away from that without tasing him in the throat first.

Chuck @ 7/1/2013 5:32 PM

What an ass. Those Officers really showed a lot of restraint on this idiot. I hope he gets some serious jail time.

CT LEO RET @ 7/1/2013 7:00 PM

I hope the judge throws this POS in jail for so long, that they forget where they put the key to let him out. It's too bad that the good samaritan that recorded this had to make it a racial thing!!!!!

bob retired leo @ 7/1/2013 9:16 PM

These officers did show great restraint but I am a 25 year veteran and Im old school. Id have given this guy 3 minutes and if the threats kept coming, there is just so much abuse and guff you have to take. He put on a good show and I would have put down the final curtain call and the fat lady would have sung in handcuffs. Show over...

Mike @ 7/2/2013 10:25 AM

I'm old school too. Maybe too much restraint was used.
Every Officer I've ever known, or worked with, would have given that guy a ride on the "Lightening Pony" and let him do his yelling inside the County Jail.

depdad @ 7/2/2013 3:00 PM

I agree with Adam. The guy shooting the video is the biggest jerk!