Reese Witherspoon Arrest

Oscar-winning actress Reese Witherspoon told an Atlanta PD officer he would "find out who I am" for arresting her husband for drunk driving. The intoxicated actress was also arrested for briefly resisting. Read the full story here.

May 03, 2013
3300 views

Tags: Celebrities, Patrol Car Video, Drunk Driving, Intoxicated Subjects

OfficerJason @ 5/3/2013 1:57 PM

Question: how much dumb shit can a celebrity say in 2 minutes??

Nick @ 5/3/2013 2:02 PM

Wait!! You mean I have to obey you? But in the movies I can do whatever I want and I don't have to obey anyone. Okay wait...where's Ashton Kutcher. He can tell you who I am.

Shane @ 5/3/2013 3:05 PM

You can't fix stupid.

Jim B. @ 5/4/2013 10:16 AM

Why is this such big news? She didn't do or say anything that drunk people at traffic stops don't do or say everyday. She was drunk, she interfered with the officer and she got arrested. That's what happens. In the course of that she said some ridiculous things which is exactly what most drunk people do.

After she sobered up she immediately apologized for her behavior and she is mortified by what she did (as she should be). Which is also what many "normal, everyday citizens" do after they get drunk and do something stupid. In terms of what many other celebrities have done and think they should be able to get away with because they are "special", this is pretty tame and uninteresting.

Bill @ 5/6/2013 4:39 PM

"But.... I know my rights! I graduated at the top of my class at Harvard law school, back when my name was Elle Woods! I'll bet you have heard of the movie they made about it! She may not be a good lawyer or drunk, but at least she is still a decent actress... Oh well...

Motorjock @ 5/6/2013 5:27 PM

She thinks her s--t doesn't stink. She is just another drunk individual who should not have been behind the wheel. She she was treated like anyone else arrested for DUI. The Officer was polite and pleasant. Glad to see he didn't let her go. She could have killed someone that night. Hope she learns a lesson, but she won't until she kills someone or is seriously injured.

south fla deputy @ 5/6/2013 7:42 PM

Just another entitled, elitist, liberal A-hole. I hear that same speech a few times a month. glad she was dealt with quickly and not allowed to interfere any more than she already had. she must get treated llike royalty in California, where actor drunks and drug addicts go to rehab and the spa, not county jail. start yelling you're a U.S. Citizen in the midde east, Africa, or even Europe, see how you get treated. she was lucky she was in our Georgia, not Russia's.

Springfield Cop @ 5/6/2013 8:20 PM

Why is it so hard for everyone to see that this is a Georgia State Trooper and not Atlanta Police? Then little Mrs. Smart*** tries to be cute and wear an Atlanta PD ballcap following her arrest to the airport for all the press. Does she not even know who arrested her? Can't fix drunk and stupid even with money. People like her only continue to guarantee my employment.

Tom @ 5/7/2013 8:19 AM

Motorjock: Did you even read the story? Her husband was driving. It doesn't excuse her behavior, but you really should get your facts straight.