Boston Bombing Suspects

The FBI is seeking the public's assistance in identifying two Boston Marathon bomber suspects captured on video surveillance cameras prior to the pair of blasts. Read the full story here.

April 18, 2013
14805 views

Tags: Boston Marathon Bombing

Really? @ 4/18/2013 4:15 PM

I pray that those responsible be aprehended, and prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. Show them NO mercy!! Make the trial speedy!! And show others they cannot do this and get away with it.

J @ 4/18/2013 6:28 PM

My thoughts and prayers go out to the victims and their families, but one moment to get on my soapbox. I'm disgusted when I watch this video and notice that a large percentage of the citizens who MIGHT have been able to identify these clowns had their faces buried in their mobile devices! Since I'm on an anti-smart phone rant this week this video simply gives me more reason to tell people to look up and pay attention to the world around you!

Trestles @ 4/19/2013 6:05 AM

This was a public event, everyone had bags...., look at the other people in the video, I think hindsight is a wonderful thing. This is a beautiful country with a nation of good honest citizens who outweigh the bad. Not saying they were not involved, but this was a marathon with innocent bystanders, why would anyone expect this to happen at this type of event? Let's hope the culprits are found quickly.

ROB @ 4/20/2013 5:29 PM

I hope the woman in yellow jacket with heavy looking backpack has been checked out. Walking same distance behind suspect 2 as he is behind suspect 1.

sourdeasel @ 4/21/2013 6:47 AM

am i honestly the only person smart enough to tell this CANNOT be the boston bomber.. PAY ATTENTION PEOPLE!!! this guy has a WHITE backpack not a black one... what is the fbi colorblind now?

andre @ 4/30/2013 4:19 PM

Mind blowing control over less interactive brains.