Texas Cop's Tumble

KLTV.com-Tyler, Longview, Jacksonville, Texas | ETX News

A veteran Kilgore (Texas) Police officer has become a viral hit as a result of a dash-cam video that shows him tumbling down a slope during a vehicle stop. The clip is six years old, but was posted to the agency's Facebook page this week. Read the full story here.

March 19, 2013
4583 views

Tags: Police Humor, Vehicle Stops, Patrol Car Video

Jim A @ 3/19/2013 6:44 PM

Ben there, done that!

Sgt. Mike @ 3/19/2013 9:06 PM

Great attitude

DaveSam5525G @ 3/19/2013 11:13 PM

Think we call this the teaberry shuffle! Need this today for sure!

lloyd @ 3/20/2013 9:21 AM

that was the texas two step & roll good attitude

Steve @ 3/20/2013 12:01 PM

Yeah me too, Jim A, but I wasn't near as graceful as Officer Falco. Oh, and there weren't any cameras around recording my blooper. Kudos to him for his good attitude about the whole thing.

kckiss3101 @ 3/20/2013 2:08 PM

I am soooooo glad I am not the only one that this happens/happened to. :>