Tampa PD To Public: Call Me Maybe

The Tampa Police Department provides their lip-sync version of the Carly Rae Jepsen hit to tell their community to call with crime tips and information.

November 02, 2012
4857 views

Dana @ 11/2/2012 1:06 PM

One of my ALL TIME FAVORITE rendition of this song. Well done!

PD @ 11/2/2012 11:31 PM

I need to lateral to Tampa PD. Other agencies would fire everyone involved claiming misuse of public funds.

Lee @ 11/3/2012 2:48 AM

It looked like everyone one was having a great time with it. My Criminal Science students loved it so much they want to do one of their own.

Nichole @ 11/5/2012 3:17 AM

Those two officers at 2:33 with the robot... oh my goodness. I'd get arrested by them any day.

SMOKE @ 11/8/2012 12:58 PM

GET BACK TO WORK SLACKERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dburns @ 11/16/2012 7:34 AM

That was great what positive out look great job Tampa PD

grace Dennison @ 11/17/2012 5:56 AM

I live in Massachusetts and that came up here to us thru fb and I am absolutely dying, I think it's a riot... Plus most of the cops in Tampa are hot! Good job, it was quite amusing.

William 322 @ 12/10/2012 7:28 PM

It is surprising they did not get fired or suspended. Guess it depends on what you are,who you are,etc. What happened to consistency among Agencies ?

John M @ 3/4/2013 6:57 AM

On behalf of all us Blue Knights (LEF/MC) up here in the Canadian frozen North, you did more with this video for good public relations than any media reporting I ever saw, what a great PD to work for, I'm sorry I am now retired otherwise I would be applying for a lateral to down there.

Melinda Hubble @ 3/31/2013 3:38 PM

I loved this video!! Too funny! I think this was a great way for the dept. to get people to pay attention. :)

toll collector judy @ 4/3/2013 4:49 AM

bravo! although little disappointed I didnt see deputy Mike one of my old regulars on the polk parkway

Tanya @ 4/24/2013 9:55 AM

I loved the video. It made me want to come work for ya.