Autonomous Robots Prevent Crime

Ask The Expert

Stacy Dean Stephens

VP Marketing & Sales

Ohio Cop Dunks Head In Urine

Mentor (Ohio) Police Chief Daniel Llewellyn suspended Officer Phil Croucher for two days for dunking his head in a bucket or urine before a Cleveland Browns football game. Read the full story here.

November 16, 2012
3047 views

Rainer @ 11/17/2012 12:51 AM

Well........no comment. Only this: an idiot for 100 bucks.

Nichole @ 11/19/2012 3:37 AM

All I can say is, idiot men having fun. I don't see why that was worth a suspension, but whatever.

Dan @ 11/19/2012 5:48 AM

I didn't realize being an idiot was so expensive. We have so many running around my town all of the time. Also, hear the crowd? His wife will never know (while they are filming it). His Chief found out. Does his wife know now?

slobull @ 11/19/2012 7:31 PM

Suspend the prick who filmed it, then have the others beat his ass.

blueyedcharlie @ 11/19/2012 8:58 PM

Way back in the olden days when I tested to become a police officer they required whats called an I.Q. aka Intelligence Quota test. I'm assuming these days they just take whatever they can scrape off from what's left at the bottom of the barrel. I agree bull, suspend the prick who filmed it!

Mr. Prince @ 11/19/2012 9:07 PM

This is a very good example of making sure Police Officers are paid well. Please give this department a raise! Officers sticking their heads in urine for a hundred dollars...

Jeff @ 11/20/2012 4:25 AM

Dumbass. Enuff said

Trigger @ 11/20/2012 5:16 AM

I am a bit confused. My understanding is that this individual was off duty. I know of off duty cops who have wrestled pigs at fairs, crawled through cow manure at events for fundraisers for a local cause, entered pie eating contests then puked all over themselves for a local cause, and the list goes on, but these activities are approved behaviors as long as they are done for a local cause.
If this individual want to dunk his head in bucket of piss so be it, whats that got to do with being suspended from work. I think the chief is a little confused on his discipline procedure.

Dan @ 11/20/2012 6:10 AM

Browns fan, who'd expect more whatever the profession.

Jason Barnes @ 11/20/2012 9:57 AM

In India, it is a widely-held belief that drinking urine is good for the health; purifies the blood and body. Many educated Indians regularly drink urine for this reason. (it is a fact that urine is virtually sterile) The Indian leader Mahatma Ghandi followed this practice of urine-drinking. He also used to give enemas to his young teen and pre-teen groupies, but that practice is a whole 'nother matter.

Sgt. Mike @ 12/2/2012 1:36 AM

I guess I just don't need cash or friends that bad.

I can imagine what the defense will say next time he charges a guy for spitting on him (or worse) during an arrest. Kinda takes the merit away from that offense for him.

Random @ 12/5/2012 1:12 AM

So, how did you get that herpes?

Oh, just dunked my head....