Milwaukee Cop Attacked by Clown

A Milwaukee Police Department officer used physical force to arrest an activist dressed as a clown who was squirting motorists. Read the full story here.

November 19, 2012
6911 views

Tags: Milwaukee PD, Assaults on Officers, Citizen Video

DEADMAN @ 11/19/2012 5:45 PM

Too bad,they can't cite the moron with the cell phone for failure to assist an officer,he was more intent on filming the episode to record it and use it against the officer as he saw his own slanted view of what was happening and assumed the officer was assaulting the clown.The news should castrate the witness for being a jerk.
I hope the officer is okay and throws the book at the clown.

Ryan @ 11/19/2012 5:56 PM

There is something wrong with society when they would rather video tape instead of helping the officer!

Tom O Hara @ 11/19/2012 7:08 PM

"how could i not capture this and show it to all my friends". What an absolute asshole.

slobull @ 11/19/2012 7:28 PM

I would love this so fucken much, if I saw an officer in trouble. It would be mandatory under the black glove doctrine, to inflect as much pain on the the asshole that this old retired cop could muster. Even drag him off so EMS couldn't get to him, then call my buddies and beat his ass even more.

John @ 11/20/2012 2:44 AM

Here is the Facebook page to the person that thought it was more important to film a cop in a fight instead of helping him.

Nichole @ 11/20/2012 4:30 AM

Ugh. Seriously. What a complete assbag. "Oh my god, I can't wait to show this to all the boys!" What a douche.

Getem @ 11/20/2012 4:50 AM

There are some stupid comments here. Seems that Assholes are posting on this thread. One, an officer in a fight with a "suspect" and then "another" person runs up to help or not! It would not be a wise decision to run up. Even if he was to help out, with an officer in a "Fight", responding officers don't know who is who (Or even the officer in the fight)! Sometimes it is best to be a good witness and not a victim. From the video it seems as if the officer gained some control rather quickly. Instead of judging from the officer side, look from the other aspect too. Plus, Cops do the samething of "Look boys and girls, hehehehe". Pots calling the kettle black?????

Dan @ 11/20/2012 6:23 AM

Getem: most of your comments don't make sense. It is a sad reflection on a society where people would rather video something like this and for what, comic relief? Also, while this driver is dinking with his phone, someone (cop or suspect) could have been seriously hurt. I realize as tempting as it must be, slobull, but the point is not to inflict injury, but to enforce the law, stay safe and go home at the end of shift.

Mike @ 11/20/2012 6:25 AM

Yo dumbass, how about you grab your phone and dial 911 or get your lazy ass out of your car and help the cop. I hope the next time you need help emergency services just tapes it. You probably voted for Obama too. Moron!

Really? @ 11/20/2012 6:34 AM

I am saddened by the toxicity and vicious attacks against the person recording the incident on his cell phone. Granted, he should have rendered aid, however, some people dont have the capacity to do these things, or are afraid. To call this guy all kinds of names, then post his Facebook link on here, is just plain sad. I find the comments more abusive than the clown against the policeman.

longo2guns @ 11/20/2012 6:51 AM

1) Mitch, you talk like you've had one too many "foreign objects" in your mouth.
2) USE YOUR DAMNED PHONE TO CALL 911 when you see ANYONE/THING attacking an officer. THEN feel free to video tape so "all your (girly) friends can watch.
3) I'm with you, SLOBULL. This clown needs his butt kicked, dragged away into a dark alley, and kicked some more.

S.S @ 11/20/2012 7:25 AM

WOW!! Really getem and Really? You guys sound like a couple of cowards that, and are just as bad as that douchebag who filmed the incident. You all have no balls, no brains, and no backbone. God I bet your parents must be really proud. Especially the dumbass filming it. I'm hopeful that you cowards are nowhere near where I'm working. CHICKEN SHITs!!! I bet all 3 of you are single and still live with your parents. I hope you all never have offspring, and hopefully aren't married, and if so I feel for your wives.

Capt David-Ret LA County @ 11/20/2012 7:40 AM

We are living in a changing society. By standers would rather videotape than assist.

Jason Barnes @ 11/20/2012 9:47 AM

One of the most memorable "failure to help" incidents I saw involved a TV which refused to help an animal control female officer who was being attacked by a low-life's dog. The crew kept filming and their audio captured excited comments like "this is f..king great...keep it rolling."

Bob T.retired NYS LEO @ 11/20/2012 11:16 AM

As soon as I saw this story my immediate impression was, why didn't this moron go and help the cop? What if the perpetrator had over powered the officer and got his gun and this moron, just by assisting could have stopped it? Perhaps one day a cop can return the favor when this cell phone photographer is getting his derriere kicked, remember what goes around comes around.

J @ 11/20/2012 11:21 AM

All I saw was a cop attacking a clown. Wierd headline.

S.S @ 11/20/2012 1:04 PM

Hey J...well I bet if you pull your head outta your ass. Maybe you can see what the rest of us are talking about dumbass!!! And please get off the sight you've got no business here.

Sparkey @ 11/20/2012 7:26 PM

Milwaukee PD keeping America safe from the menace of clowns squirting water. 'Merica!

Sparkey @ 11/20/2012 7:27 PM

Perhaps he is friends with the cop who dunked his head in a bucket of urine?

cityhick @ 11/30/2012 9:10 AM

Stupid clowns!! And to the guy who recorded this video...1. You should have used your phone wisely and dialed 911...but you would have probably had to call directory assistance to ask for the number! 2. WTF are you doing recording the incident when you're supposed to be paying attention to what's going on on the road!! 3. You think you're so cool cuz you got this on video, but did you ever think that the stupid idiot clown could have had a gun and could have shot the Officer? Or maybe even you? You're just as stupid as the clown!!! Sheeesh!!!! Some peoples children!!