Forceful Arrest of Intoxicated Brothers

Two brothers claim Tukwila (Wash.) Police officers used excessive force when taking them into custody during a traffic stop. Officers have said the men, who were intoxicated at the time, resisted arrest. Read the full story here.

September 27, 2012
2849 views

Tags: Tukwila (Wash.) PD, Patrol Car Video, Excessive Force

Bob@Az. @ 9/27/2012 4:28 PM

Watch the video. Two assholes who think their being bused. Maybe if they had not started resistin once they were on the ground things would have gone differently. Blues stay safe!!

Jim MIller @ 9/27/2012 10:17 PM

Good job officers! 2 bad guys in custody

Paul @ 9/28/2012 3:01 AM

All I saw was 51 sec of edited video, only showing the actions of the officers and then the "aftermath" of the arrestee's conditions. Not seeing what led up to the officers contact. I'm guessing this is the "evidence" the brother(s) claim is excessive force.

S.S @ 9/28/2012 8:52 AM

So where's the excessive force? Just another way of these 2 assholes wanting to get paid. Good takedown by the way.

Jason @ 9/28/2012 9:50 AM

I see nothing wrong with this.

DE @ 9/28/2012 10:59 AM

There was nothnig wrong here except the coddled crooks.

I have a suggestion for them; they should sue their parents for not teaching them that they would not always be able to do exactly what they wanted at all times regardless of the risk to themselves, to others or to society.

If we just hold out long enough, I suspect that frivolous lawsuits will become so laughably rediculous, they will become passé.

Well, at least one can hope.

michael @ 9/28/2012 5:26 PM

I'm getting a little concerned about the writers of some of these stories. I thought that this was supposedly a LE Magazine. I feel like we have to defend officers actions all the time in these stories and that someone from the ACLU writes these articles. Obviously, the writers have no idea about LE procedures etc......

Jim A @ 9/30/2012 1:27 PM

Two points take down! Suspects attempted a reversal. (Wrestling terms.) I do not know what precipitated the arrest, but the officers used only that amount force necessary to make the arrest. Suspects resisted, squirmed, and kicked. Alcohol+Assholes=Arrest.