'Bath Salts' User Describes Overdose

A former "bath salts" user tells CNN he "felt so evil" during an overdose when last using the drug.

June 04, 2012
17502 views

Tags: Drug Enforcement, Bath Salts

jeaglew @ 6/6/2012 5:34 AM

The header says "bath salts" used as drugs". To make this a little clearer; "Bath salts" are drugs. It was created for the purpose of being a synthetic drug. They are not actually bath salts for the purpose of taking baths.

MIGUEL MARTINEZ @ 6/6/2012 12:13 PM

DON'T USE DRUGS, DRUGS KILL.

CoryLee84 @ 6/6/2012 7:09 PM

I like how he said it was six months since he did bath salts and then later he said it was four months..... he was probably high from bath salts during this interview.

Me @ 6/6/2012 7:31 PM

"Survivor" my ass!!!!!!! He volunteered! He did it to himself, no one else did it to him. He a druggie, not a victim, not a "survivor".

Saltman @ 7/2/2012 7:22 PM

Watching this druggie, all I can say is; may GOD BLESS and guide EVERY OFFICER OF THE LAW that must REASONABLY deal with these individuals.

JaredPatrick466 @ 7/3/2012 7:19 PM

I work for the department that deals with the above male he is still on Bath Salts and anything else he can get his hands on.

JudgeAndBeJudged @ 7/4/2012 10:03 PM

He is unfortunate. Some people make wrong choices as children, maybe they werent taught right from wrong or didnt know any better or maybe their parents did drugs. Once on drugs , it takes alot of will and strength to get off of them. People on drugs are obviously not strong at all and are surrounded by other drug users. Maybe against their will. Dont judge people , you dont know what they have been through. I appreciate our Officers of the Law. I have been very fortunate in my path of life to meet some very awesome ones who helped me to be a better person. They didnt judge me, they didnt look down on me. Officers who otherwise judge people are in it for the wrong reasons...in my opinion. Although I look up to all of the officers but My God is above all. What would Jesus do?

Messy @ 6/11/2013 6:58 PM

Still looks like hes off his face, Bet he's a cross dresser as well

messyman @ 5/15/2014 5:02 AM