Miami Cannibal Attack

A Miami man have been under the influence of "bath salts," a new form of LSD, when he chewed off the face of another man on the Miami Causeway. Read the full story here.

May 29, 2012
32464 views

Tags: Miami PD, Odd Crimes, Miami Cannibal Attack, Bath Salts

Texasjustice2012 @ 5/29/2012 3:17 PM

Is it December 21st 2012 already?

zombies @ 5/29/2012 6:20 PM

zombies

Karen @ 5/29/2012 7:26 PM

Our Mental Health system.. patient rights..they have the right to refuse treatment..their medications.. they have the right to suffer consequences of refusing treatment.. someone forgot to think about victims of psychotic individuals and what they are capable of... both in the hospital where they can now refuse treatment... and on the streets.. your streets..more are coming..

Treyarch @ 5/29/2012 7:29 PM

ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE

Bob@Az. @ 5/29/2012 9:18 PM

Uh, Karen, What has the Mental Health System have to do with a druggie wired on LSD? I'm just glad the Officer is dealing with this and knows he has the support of his Brothers & Sisters in blue.

Mizj @ 5/30/2012 1:33 AM

If there was a zombie....when did they start taking the other humans clothes off...is that something new zombies do now...

easysixonezero @ 5/30/2012 8:34 AM

During recent AR15 outdoor training I included some zombie targets for some fun at the end. Little did I know I was properly training my guys to address just such a scenario....check out RZL-8 targets at letargets.com... DIRECTLY on point to this incident. Truth is stranger than fiction.

easysixonezero @ 5/30/2012 8:35 AM

RLZ-8...my mistake.

justadream @ 5/30/2012 9:08 AM

wow thats insane, i heard about this on the raido yesterday morning, and my reaction was oh my gosh the zombies are coming sooner then expected. lol. but all in all it probbally jwas just some sort of drug that, the person was on. but you never know what the government might be hiding.......

lorenzo @ 5/30/2012 12:23 PM

this is really creapy you know the officer really shot him several times until the (man) ,(carnible) ,(zombie) died

Lorenzo Robles @ 5/30/2012 12:30 PM

i meant creepy... my mistake. Anyways it has to be a zombie because if a mans on drugs it wont bother him but several shots i dont think so... even if it was a man on drugs probablly about 3,4 shots max.NOT 7 besides that... its probablly a zombie because the goverment always lies so with alien records they always hide it in a secret folder

steve @ 5/30/2012 4:15 PM

this is crazy,this man reduced himself to a mad animal and did what animals do like a pitbull on attack. the officer responded the only way he could and i hope if me or a loved one of mine are cought in halfe bad a situation we have someone do the same for us, prayers to all involved .and to the resodents of fl do u realy whant to do away with stane your ground ?

Johnny @ 5/30/2012 5:00 PM

Dont Forget The Double Tap!!!!!
(lessons from Zombie Land)

Random @ 5/30/2012 11:05 PM

I hope someone gives him something to distract him from thoughts of this incident for a while.
I use this

8376mac @ 5/31/2012 12:32 AM

Is it LSD or Mephadrone as this has seen an upsurge in the UK since being made an illicit drug. The only reason I ask is Mephadrone was also openly sold on the internet under the guise of 'bath salts'

cherryo51r @ 5/31/2012 7:59 AM

Give law enforcement more problems these people get super human strength good job officer

Townes Van Zandt @ 5/31/2012 11:07 AM

"Bath salts" are actually just a street name for the designer drug mephedrone. It is unrelated to LSD, a hallucinogen, and is classed as an amphetamine. Its effects appear to be horrific and this is a terrible story.

Alan @ 5/31/2012 4:41 PM

I agree with Karen as far as the failure of the mental health system. Since mental health is insurance driven as well, there is little that cops can do to fix the system. However, it just proves that the police are the first line to deal with what society no longer wants to deal with. I do have a box of Zombie killer ammo just in case.

jason v @ 5/31/2012 11:25 PM

Yum yum did this incident happen in RACOON CITY. sounds like a sceen from resident evil

bobby @ 6/1/2012 9:37 AM

i think it a zombie

Skyla @ 6/1/2012 4:09 PM

I DONT THINK ITS A DRUG..THERE IS NOTHING ON THE MARKET OR IN YOUR LOCAL STORE THAT YOU CAN MIX UP IN UR KITCHEN THAT WOULD MAKE SOMEONE EAT ANOTHER AND GET SHOT MULITPLE TIMES BEFORE BEING EFFECTED BY THE BULLETS IM SORRY THE GOVERNMENT IS HIDING SOMETHINK I THINK HE WAS A TEST SUBJECT..A MITLIARY TEST SUBJECT THAT WENT WRONG

mack2000 @ 6/1/2012 10:26 PM

this is creepy gives me the shivers

brownie @ 6/1/2012 11:01 PM

at first i thought it was fake but then i saw the video and the 1st thing i thought was ZOMBIES now i think it is lsd

AlbertHoffman @ 6/2/2012 8:54 AM

LSD is far less dangerous than those bath salts. Those salts can do intense damage, a person will never be the same after that. I read the salts mimic hard drugs like crack or meth. But Ive never heard of someone tripping on it.

AlbertHoffman @ 6/2/2012 9:01 AM

Ive been on lsd several times and it just made my world beautiful. It did not have long term effects. This fake drug epidemic is scary because you and your kids can just walk in a store and buy it.

kyle brutrem @ 6/2/2012 11:10 PM

ZOMBIEZ!!!!!!!! RAWRR!!!!!

hannah @ 6/8/2012 11:17 AM

we need to stand up and stop this

Njean @ 6/14/2012 10:40 AM

I cannot view this video: Miami Cannibal Attack

borz @ 9/21/2012 10:21 PM

they can refuse treatment?how a bout if they detained for the public safety.

DigitalVizion @ 3/21/2013 6:26 PM

Tried it....landed me in a mental hospital for 72 hours.....and because its a research chemical and no studied had been done for any short or long term affects, nothing was found and I was released....Now "molly" is really methylone and also meth....METH is disgusting

sall @ 7/21/2013 3:15 PM

why would someone eat someones face!! i mean really!!! that just gross its CANNIBALIZM anyway... it wouldnt take 7 shots to kill you even if you were on drugs