Tactical Pants - Galls
A popular choice for public safety professionals, the Galls Tactical Pants are...

Product News

Front Line Introduces Quad Concealed Carry Holster

May 31, 2013  |

Photo courtesy of The Mako Group.
Photo courtesy of The Mako Group.
Front Line, which is distributed in the U.S. by The Mako Group, has introduced the Quad concealed carry holster that offers four configurations for off-duty carry.

The Quad allows officers working in plain clothes or off duty, to carry a sidearm in the right, left, inside, or outside position. The holster offers a minimized profile and maximum comfort with pants, suits, jeans, shorts, sweats, shirts, sweaters, and even with skirts and blouses, according to the company.

The Quad holster is made of brown or black leather over Kydex and lined with suede for strength, durability and a smooth draw. Retention is adjustable. The holster retails for $104.65. It's available now with a law enforcement discount for $76.40.

Tags: Holsters, The Mako Group

Request more info about this product / service / company

Frank @ 7/2/2013 5:05 PM

This holster may be what I"m looking for ,but not at $105.00 -- I am not in law-enforcement nor have I ever been or will be. However,can this unit be purchased by someone like myself for $76.40 ?

Joe Alessi @ 8/29/2013 10:55 AM

Is the IWB configuration have a paddle when worn as a IWB?

francis callahan @ 9/10/2013 2:16 PM

I am looking for a soft in the pants holster for my Ruger lcp .380 with a place for an extra clip thank you

R J @ 2/1/2014 11:58 AM

I like Frank am not in law-enforcement but would also like to purchase this unit for 76.40. Is this possible?

harry mann @ 5/3/2014 6:16 AM

I am 70 yrs. old. have trouble with my right hand and would love to get your holster but I can not afford $100.00. IS it possible to get it for 76.40 ? I have a Taurus slim pt 709. which holster would fit it ?

harry mann @ 5/3/2014 6:18 AM

I have a taurus pt 709 p mm slim. Which size holster do I need ?

Waldo Gregg Kemp @ 6/1/2014 9:04 PM

I lost you earlier. Id prefer to do business by phone. #509 713 4393. Really want one. Please call me. Thank You. Gregg. I go by Gregg.

lee @ 10/7/2014 12:34 PM

more info needed what about retention how strong also what kind of clip does it fit under and around the belt