Photo courtesy of FNH USA.
A limited first production run of FN SCAR 17S rifles has arrived at firearm dealers, FNH USA has announced.
With this release, the commercial SCAR 17S includes a durable, lockable, waterproof Hardigg Storm hard side case for storage and transportation and a certificate of authenticity attesting to its inclusion in the initial production run, marking the introduction of the FN SCAR 17S.
The semi-automatic FN SCAR 17S is a modular, lightweight, semi-automatic rifle that features:
- A free floating, cold hammer-forged MIL-SPEC barrel with a hard-chromed bore.
- An innovative gas-operated, short stroke piston system for fouling reduction and improved reliability.
- Fully ambidextrous operating controls that allow adaptability for left and right hand users.
- A receiver-integrated MIL-STD 1913 (Picatinny) optical rail plus three accessory rails to allow use of a wide variety of tactical lights and lasers.
- A side-folding, polymer stock that is adjustable for comb height and length of pull.
- 7.62x51 mm (308 WIN.) cartridge chambering.
- A choice of 10- or 20-round magazines.
- Authentic USSOCOM flat dark earth (FDE) finish.
- A barrel length of 16.25 inches and weight of 8 pounds.
For more details and photographs or to download wallpapers, visit the FNH USA website.
Nearly one year after the mass shooting at the Washington Navy Yard, one of the officers...
The 67-year-old twice-convicted killer is up for parole in November, but the officer's...
The X300V and X400V IRc feature SureFire’s V-Series head, a sealed, selectable head that...
A two-month undercover investigation led police this week to arrest three men and seize...
A poll conducted recently in Utah shows that the residents of that state support police...