Photo courtesy of FNH USA.
A limited first production run of FN SCAR 17S rifles has arrived at firearm dealers, FNH USA has announced.
With this release, the commercial SCAR 17S includes a durable, lockable, waterproof Hardigg Storm hard side case for storage and transportation and a certificate of authenticity attesting to its inclusion in the initial production run, marking the introduction of the FN SCAR 17S.
The semi-automatic FN SCAR 17S is a modular, lightweight, semi-automatic rifle that features:
- A free floating, cold hammer-forged MIL-SPEC barrel with a hard-chromed bore.
- An innovative gas-operated, short stroke piston system for fouling reduction and improved reliability.
- Fully ambidextrous operating controls that allow adaptability for left and right hand users.
- A receiver-integrated MIL-STD 1913 (Picatinny) optical rail plus three accessory rails to allow use of a wide variety of tactical lights and lasers.
- A side-folding, polymer stock that is adjustable for comb height and length of pull.
- 7.62x51 mm (308 WIN.) cartridge chambering.
- A choice of 10- or 20-round magazines.
- Authentic USSOCOM flat dark earth (FDE) finish.
- A barrel length of 16.25 inches and weight of 8 pounds.
For more details and photographs or to download wallpapers, visit the FNH USA website.
Seattle police said they found a stockpile of weapons and body armor in the home of a man...
Safariland announced today the expansion of the 7TS Holster Series with new fits for the...
A New York Daily News article talks about the need for military-grade equipment for local...
Politicians in Washington want a review of the government's military surplus grants for...
Kai USA Ltd. will soon sell all Limited Edition products for the company's Kershaw and...