Photo courtesy of FNH USA.
A limited first production run of FN SCAR 17S rifles has arrived at firearm dealers, FNH USA has announced.
With this release, the commercial SCAR 17S includes a durable, lockable, waterproof Hardigg Storm hard side case for storage and transportation and a certificate of authenticity attesting to its inclusion in the initial production run, marking the introduction of the FN SCAR 17S.
The semi-automatic FN SCAR 17S is a modular, lightweight, semi-automatic rifle that features:
- A free floating, cold hammer-forged MIL-SPEC barrel with a hard-chromed bore.
- An innovative gas-operated, short stroke piston system for fouling reduction and improved reliability.
- Fully ambidextrous operating controls that allow adaptability for left and right hand users.
- A receiver-integrated MIL-STD 1913 (Picatinny) optical rail plus three accessory rails to allow use of a wide variety of tactical lights and lasers.
- A side-folding, polymer stock that is adjustable for comb height and length of pull.
- 7.62x51 mm (308 WIN.) cartridge chambering.
- A choice of 10- or 20-round magazines.
- Authentic USSOCOM flat dark earth (FDE) finish.
- A barrel length of 16.25 inches and weight of 8 pounds.
For more details and photographs or to download wallpapers, visit the FNH USA website.
CAA's AKMAG is designed for AK pattern rifles chambered in 7.62x39mm. It features a...
Dara's IWB Quick Ship Holster has a mid-ride height with a 7.5-degree forward cant angle...
The snag-free design and textured surfaces of Daniel Defense's DD Magazine make gripping,...
Bear & Son Cutlery has released a new rescue knife, the Remington R11517, which is...
The .308 Win is a copper monolithic, fragmenting hollow-point, lead-free hunting round.