FNH USA announces its popular FNP 9 and FNP 40 handguns in a USG configuration and flat dark earth (FDE) finish are now in inventory.
As a bonus, the purchase of this handgun through April 15, 2009 is also eligible for the FN Shooter’s Pack promotion which has a retail value of $79. So, the customer has a complete package of the FNP 9 or 40 handgun, Blade-Tech polymer belt holster, double magazine pouch and a training barrel.
Both the FNP 9 and FNP 40 USG feature:
• DA/SA with manual safety
• Front slide serrations
• Three 16-round (9mm) or three 14-round (40mm) magazines
• Ambidextrous decocking/manual safety levers
• Reversible magazine release
• External hammer
• 4” hammer-forged stainless steel barrel
• Stainless steel slide
• Full-length guide rod
• Three-dot fixed sights
• Ergonomic, checkered polymer frame with interchangeable backstraps and integrated accessory rail
• Lockable, fitted hard case
For more information on FNH USA products and promotion redemption forms, visit your stocking dealer or www.fnhusa.com.
The Pinal County (AZ) Sheriff's Office is the first U.S. law enforcement agency to adopt...
Beretta Defense Technologies' Beretta Model M9A3 semi-automatic pistol is now shipping to...
After the release of the new Trijicon MRO, Rogers Holster Company decided to fill the need...
When an Islamist outrage occurs on UK soil, as it inevitably will, our forces may have...