FNH USA announces its popular FNP 9 and FNP 40 handguns in a USG configuration and flat dark earth (FDE) finish are now in inventory.
As a bonus, the purchase of this handgun through April 15, 2009 is also eligible for the FN Shooter’s Pack promotion which has a retail value of $79. So, the customer has a complete package of the FNP 9 or 40 handgun, Blade-Tech polymer belt holster, double magazine pouch and a training barrel.
Both the FNP 9 and FNP 40 USG feature:
• DA/SA with manual safety
• Front slide serrations
• Three 16-round (9mm) or three 14-round (40mm) magazines
• Ambidextrous decocking/manual safety levers
• Reversible magazine release
• External hammer
• 4” hammer-forged stainless steel barrel
• Stainless steel slide
• Full-length guide rod
• Three-dot fixed sights
• Ergonomic, checkered polymer frame with interchangeable backstraps and integrated accessory rail
• Lockable, fitted hard case
For more information on FNH USA products and promotion redemption forms, visit your stocking dealer or www.fnhusa.com.
First Tactical's Recoil Range Bag was created to carry pistols and ammunition safely and...
The DDM4V7 features the newly designed MFR XS 15.0 rail system, making it more durable...
Four of the bullets got lodged in Conrad’s Carhartt jacket, sources said, adding that he...
The state Senate on Thursday approved sweeping new restrictions on using guns in...
First Tactical’s Pistol Sleeve is designed to provide safe and convenient transportation...