FNH USA announces its popular FNP 9 and FNP 40 handguns in a USG configuration and flat dark earth (FDE) finish are now in inventory.
As a bonus, the purchase of this handgun through April 15, 2009 is also eligible for the FN Shooter’s Pack promotion which has a retail value of $79. So, the customer has a complete package of the FNP 9 or 40 handgun, Blade-Tech polymer belt holster, double magazine pouch and a training barrel.
Both the FNP 9 and FNP 40 USG feature:
• DA/SA with manual safety
• Front slide serrations
• Three 16-round (9mm) or three 14-round (40mm) magazines
• Ambidextrous decocking/manual safety levers
• Reversible magazine release
• External hammer
• 4” hammer-forged stainless steel barrel
• Stainless steel slide
• Full-length guide rod
• Three-dot fixed sights
• Ergonomic, checkered polymer frame with interchangeable backstraps and integrated accessory rail
• Lockable, fitted hard case
For more information on FNH USA products and promotion redemption forms, visit your stocking dealer or www.fnhusa.com.
The training will occur at locations in Ottawa, Ontario; and Regina, Saskatchewan, related...
LWRC International has announced the addition of DSG Arms as an authorized law enforcement...
To beef up security measures at National Guard recruitment centers, governors in seven...