Smith & Wesson Corp., unveiled 71 new product models and extensions at the 2008 Shooting Hunting and Outdoor Trade (SHOT) Show held in Las Vegas, Nevada, earlier this week.
The new product lineup featured extensions to the company's Military & Police (M&P) Pistol and Rifle Series and a stainless steel variation of the i-Bolt bolt-action rifle. Smith & Wesson also introduced the new Night Guard series of revolvers designed for personal protection as well as a number of new models and extensions from the Performance Center and Thompson/Center ArDuty Pms.
Among the Smith & Wesson firearms launched at the trade show event were:
· M&P45 pistols - one compact and one mid-size pistol, available with or without a frame-mounted ambidextrous thumb safety
· M&P15 Rifle Series - three new carbine rifles
· i-Bolt bolt-action rifle - in a new stainless steel configuration, including .300 Win. Magnum and 7mm Rem. Magnum with black and camouflage finish
· Night Guard Series - six mid-size revolvers covering three frames sizes and six calibers, designed for concealed carry and home protection
· Performance Center models - new V-Comp and Carry-Comp configurations
· Pro Series - new competition pistols and revolvers
· Classic Series - four new retro revolvers
"The SHOT Show is always an exciting time for our company because it serves as a launching platform for a variety of innovative Smith & Wesson and Thompson/Center products each year," said Michael Golden, Smith & Wesson president and CEO. "This year, our list of new products included a compact version of our highly popular M&P45 polymer pistol. The M&P45C is our response to customer demand for a compact version for concealed carry by both law enforcement professionals and consumers seeking personal protection."
Laser Ammo USA, Inc, has launched a new fully-featured website, www.laser-ammo.com. The...
Magnum Research Inc. (MRI), a U.S.-based manufacturer of firearms, has introduced three...
SureFire, LLC, manufacturer of high-performance illumination tools, suppressors and...