Okla. Police Investigate Racy Cruiser Photos

April 30, 2013  |

Screenshot via KTUL.
Screenshot via KTUL.
Tulsa (Okla.) Police Chief Chuck Jordan launched an internal investigation after a local news outlet inquired about racy photos showing scantily clad women posing next to an agency vehicle.

Chief Jordan told KTUL he was "highly upset" by the photos, which were e-mailed to the television station by a resident. The word "Tulsa" doesn't appear in any of the photos.

KTUL contacted the photographer, who declined to identify who hired her. The photos are about three years old.

Tags: Tulsa (Okla.) PD, Badge Bunnies, Patrol Cars, Officer Conduct

John Carp @ 4/30/2013 5:45 PM

How about if the girls and photographer jumped of a vehicle out and recorded the photograph adjacent to an unoccupied car.
Then departed the scene.
Perhaps, the Officer left the car during an investigation and they seized the moment.
Just say'in
Most respectfulyy
john

PCB @ 4/30/2013 8:32 PM

Good Grief! Evidently Tulsa doesn't have anything else to investigate? Get Real Chief!!!

Bob@Az. @ 5/1/2013 12:25 AM

So, This is what is considered "Racy" in Tulsa? Really? Evidently the Chief dosen't watch much TV, read any newspapers or magazines and stays inside with his eyes closed. Either that or he has his head somewhere that he just can't see. Wonder how many years it's been since he's been in a squad? Must be nice to have crime in so much control that this is newsworthy. Blues, Stay Safe.

RJ @ 5/1/2013 5:41 AM

Looks like a good recruiting tool.

Dep Ron @ 5/1/2013 5:44 AM

AAhh.. but don't you know? Everyone sees LEO as saints that are not supposed to think about that, even though they may have a spouse of their own and they go to church every Sunday. Get Real Tulsa!! Maybe th Chief's wife got a bit jealouse No?

Kilrbc @ 5/1/2013 6:54 AM

They look like any other cheerleaders to me. Football, basketball and now police departments. Sign me up!
Frisk them Dano...

Milwoutlaw @ 5/1/2013 7:28 AM

Seriously. Three years old a now an investigation. Who was hurt by this? I don't see "Tulsa Police" in the photo. Pretty generic

Lt Dan @ 5/1/2013 8:06 AM

Somewhere in my basement is a box with old issues of "Police Product News". The center page of the magazine had a calender for the next month. There was a really nice picture very similar to what I see here, a calender, and the question, "Do you have court today?".

My how times have changed.

Of course if it was firemen in front of fire equipment we would call it a "Fundraiser Calender"

No harm, no foul.

BTW, Police Product News evolved to become "Police Magazine"

Lt Dan @ 5/1/2013 8:06 AM

My how times have changed.

No harm, no foul.

BTW, Police Product News evolved to become "Police Magazine"

Capt. Crunch @ 5/1/2013 10:16 AM

I like the one on the left.

Milwaukee Slim @ 5/1/2013 1:51 PM

Why are their faces blurred out? From what I could tell their visages are as lovely as their figures.

Bob@Az. @ 5/1/2013 4:49 PM

Good eye Capt.Crunch. My choice,too!!

David @ 5/4/2013 10:14 AM

What's the name of the photographer so I can order a couple copies?