Gamber-Johnson Introduces Console for 2013 Ford Police Interceptor
February 17, 2012
Gamber-Johnson has introduced a new vehicle-specific console box designed for the 2013 Ford Police Interceptor sedan and utility, according to the company.
The Ford NGPI (Next Generation Police Interceptor) Console Box is a low profile, no-drill vehicle-specific console box. It attaches directly to the Ford P.I. without the need to order a separate top plate or vehicle leg kit. It ships fully assembled.
The top-mounting platform allows a computer to be center-mounted or offset towards the passenger side. A passenger-side vehicle base can also be used to further offset a computer.
Features of the Ford NGPI Console Box include:
- Removable top plate and center brace for ease of radio installation and wiring routing.
- Six fasteners for mounting the console box allows for quick installation.
- Vertical, angled section accommodates 6 inches of mounting space and is designed to house full-size radios.
- Horizontal, low profile section accommodates 6 inches of mounting space with an internal cup holder (11.5 inches without an internal cup holder) and is designed to house radio control heads and accessories.
- 12-volt plug insert (on passenger side).
- Heavy gauge steel, fully welded for long-term durability.
- There are two versions of the Ford NGPI Console Box. Both include standard faceplates (full faceplates sold separately) and filler panels. One version of the console also comes with an armrest and internal dual cup holders (No. 7160-0409) and the other version is just the console box (No. 7160-0410).
For a more in-depth look at Gamber-Johnson's line of mounting system solutions, visit Gamber-Johnson's web site.
Request more info about this product / service / company
Be the first to comment on this story
Other Recent News
San Antonio police officer Robert Deckard, who was shot in the head Sunday during a...
Attorneys for Elias Montoya announced Sunday that they are reviewing the allegations...
A Marion County, Ore., Sheriff's deputy is in fair condition after being wounded in a...
Sandoval County, N.M., sheriff’s Sgt. Robert Baron, who was injured Thursday while...
Deputy Brad Perry died at 5:50 a.m. Monday at UAB Hospital. He was injured Dec. 3 and...