NEC Avio Infrared Technologies Limited, Co. is offering a promotion giving an NEC Avio InfReC Thermo Gear G100 high-resolution, portable thermal imaging camera.
The imager, which is valued at $9,995, will be given to one registrant. To make yourself eligible, visit the G100 promo Web site to register to win the InfReC Thermo GEAR G100 thermal imager.
The G100's rotating monitor enables one-handed operation. The camera is similar to other video cameras with an ergonomic gun-grip design. A built-in target illuminator LED lamp and built-in laser pointer provides pin-point measurement accuracy while ensuring safety. It weighs 800 grams (1.76 pounds).
The InfReC Thermo GEAR Model G100 thermal imager simultaneously records and displays fused visual and temperature data images. Visual and thermal images may also be displayed side-by-side. NEC Avio is touting the camera as the first thermal imager that can operate in panoramic mode that includes a 3.5-inch multi-angle LCD screen.
Basic Specifications for G100:
- Automatically capture images at preset intervals between 3 seconds and 60 minutes.
- Excellent resolution of 0.08°C on a 320(H) x 240(V) pixel format w/standard 14mm lens.
- -40°C to 500°C range with an extended option of 350°C to 1500°C.
- 60 frames/second with a focal range of 10cm to infinity.
- Digital zoom from 1x to 4x with a 5-point multi-temperature display.
- Thumbnail Display of up to 9 frames simultaneously.
- SD card, onboard storage with USB port and video monitor output.
- Li-Ion battery pack provides 4 hours of runtime (typical).
- Packaged software for PC analysis and report generation.
Ford has tweaked some on-board technology to warn if someone approaches the car from...
A man has died following a struggle with six local and state officers, who deployed their...
Two Baltimore City Councilmen plan to submit legislation today requiring every police...
The COPS Office has released "Implementing a Body-Worn Camera Program: Recommendations and...
The next generation of Google’s Android operating system, due for release next month, will...