SIG Sauer has launched a Facebook Fan Page, the company announced at the NRA 2010 Annual Meetings and Exhibits in Charlotte, N.C.
The goal of the page is to create a place for fans to interact directly with the company and with other enthusiasts, where they can discuss and review SIG's various products, its shooting team, academy and learn about upcoming events, according to the company.
SIG Sauer's Facebook Fan Page includes:
- Trade show, special event and SIG Sauer Academy schedules
- Team SIG's Max Michel's competition schedule
- Videos from SIG Sauer and team captain Max Michel
- Images of Team SIG's shooting team, products, events and academy
- A Review Tab for fans to rate their favorite product
- A Discussion Tab for fans to start specific and dedicated conversations about SIG Sauer and their products
"Facebook has over 400 million active users throughout the world," said Bud Fini, SIG's vice president of marketing. "We are excited to start this new venture. Companies around the world are beginning to realize the benefits of connecting directly with their customers through social media platforms, including Facebook. We at SIG Sauer are looking forward to this opportunity."
Ferguson Police are now wearing 50 donated body camera, expecting to outfit all of their...
Denver police on Wednesday said they hope to equip 800 officers, including all patrol and...
A New York Daily News article talks about the need for military-grade equipment for local...
Vigilant Solutions announced today that the Maryland State Police credit Vigilant's own...