Seven public safety agencies purchased Spillman software for the first time in the third quarter of 2009, bringing the total number of Spillman customers to more than 800 public safety agencies in 35 states across the nation. Forty-two agencies expanded their existing Spillman systems.
Many of the agencies adopted Spillman InSight, allowing them to share information with both Spillman and non-Spillman agencies in real time. Agencies like the Salt Lake City Police Department can use InSight to improve crime fighting by accessing identity, vehicle, and property records gathered throughout multiple jurisdictions.
Other agencies purchased Spillman's Mobile solution, which will enable personnel to access information and work efficiently from the field. Personnel at the Mountain Village (Colo.) Police Department and the Churchill County (Nev.) Sheriff's Office will have the ability to access data and communicate voicelessly with dispatchers using their vehicle laptops.
Several agencies also purchased Spillman's Law Records module in the third quarter of 2009. The Law Records module consolidates agencies' law incident records into one database and allows them to easily generate reports for crime analysis, presentation, and archiving.
Spillman Technologies is a public safety software provider headquartered in Salt Lake City, serving more than 800 public safety agencies nationwide. Spillman provides a full range of software solutions, including Records Management, Computer-Aided Dispatch, Mobile Communications, Corrections Management, Fire/EMS Management, Resource Management, and Data Sharing.
Spillman Q3 Sales
- Burnham (Il.) Police Department
- Calumet City (Il.) Police Department
- Cherry Hill (N.J.) Police Department
- Churchill County (Nev.) Sheriff's Department
- Mountain Village (Colo.) Police Department
- Puyallup (Wash.) Tribal Police Department
- Telluride (Colo.) Marshals Department
Add-on sales highlights:
- Door County (Wis.) Sheriff
- Fallon (Nev.) Police Department
- Kootenai (Idaho) County Sheriff
- Kootenai (Idaho) County Fire and EMS
- Osceola County (Fla.) Sheriff
- Pueblo County (Colo.) Sheriff
- Randolph (Ind.) County Communications
- State of Vermont
- Toms River (N.J.) Police Department
- Yavapai (Ariz.) County Sheriff
- Yuba City (Calif.) Police Department
Volusia County (Fla.) Beach Patrol officers helped rescue three children Tuesday after...
The victims told the Gainesville Police Department they were standing with their backs...
A Bourbon, Mo., police officer shot and killed a man Wednesday morning after he eluded...
The officers exchanged gunfire with 27-year-old Andrew Sizemore around 7:30 p.m. near...
Family, co-workers and volunteers who searched for days were brought to tears Wednesday by...