CryWolf is a comprehensive false alarm management system that greatly reduces the time and effort required to process false alarms for jurisdictions of all sizes. CryWolf has helped hundreds of law enforcement agencies reduce the quantity of false alarms, increase the collection of fines related to false alarms, and improve the operational efficiency of false alarm processing.
CryWolf technology can be implemented in one of two ways - an agency may purchase CryWolf to be installed and operated at an agency's facility or contract to outsource CryWolf false alarm administration services. Both approaches use the same robust CryWolf technology and functionality.
The following are new clients of CryWolf for the third quarter of 2009:
- Georgetown (Texas) Police Department
- Spokane Valley (Wash.) Police Department
- Meriden (Conn.) Police Department
- Duluth (Minn.) Police Department
- La Porte (Texas) Police Department
- Washington County (Md.) Sheriff Office
- Omaha (Neb.) Police Department
- Anne Arundel County (Md.) Police Department
For more information visit www.crywolf.us.