Nearly 100 agencies decided to employ Spillman Technologies software in the second and third quarters of 2008.
The Franklin County Sheriff’s Office in Idaho became part of a shared Spillman system with Utah host agency Cache County Sheriff’s Office. Franklin and Cache counties are located on either side of the Idaho-Utah border. By sharing an integrated data system, both counties can improve interoperability and better identify crime trends. Franklin County was one of 50 agencies to purchase Spillman software in the third quarter of this year.
In June, the University of Utah Police Department purchased software from Spillman’s Records Management, Dispatch, and Mobile Solutions. Using InSight, the University of Utah Police Department will be able to easily share data with other agencies across the Salt Lake Valley. With the State Link module, university police officers will also be able to access information from state and national databases.
Salt Lake City’s Unified Fire Authority was one of 45 customers to purchase Spillman software in the second quarter of 2008. The agency can use Spillman’s Voiceless Dispatch module to communicate instantly with dispatchers and access call information while working in the field. With Spillman’s Quickest Route feature, UFA personnel will be able to easily determine the fastest way to a call based on factors like traffic and road construction.
Spillman customer sales during the second quarter of 2008 include:
* Chelan County Sheriff’s Office, Wash.—Spillman’s Mobile Solution and Law Records module.
* Logan Police Department, Utah–ProQA Interface.
* Sevier County Sheriff’s Office, Utah–Spillman InSight and Pin Mapping, Equipment Maintenance and State Link modules.
* Mesquite Police Department, Nev.–Spillman InSight, and AVL Mapping with Quickest Route, State Link and Mobile State Link and modules.
* Paris Police Department, Ky.—Spillman’s Mobile Records and Voiceless Dispatch modules.
Spillman customer sales during the third quarter of 2008 include:
* Fallon Police Department, Nev.–Spillman’s Mobile solution, Geobase, Imaging, CAD Mapping, State Link, and Pin Mapping modules.
* Kootenai County Sheriff’s Office, Idaho–Spillman’s Voiceless Dispatch and State Link modules and additional licenses for Spillman’s Mobile solution.
* Knox County, Maine–Spillman’s State Link and Mobile State Link modules.
* Penobscot Safety Information Management System, Maine–Spillman InSight.
Denver police on Wednesday said they hope to equip 800 officers, including all patrol and...
A New York Daily News article talks about the need for military-grade equipment for local...
Vigilant Solutions announced today that the Maryland State Police credit Vigilant's own...
A recent NYPD order prohibits officers from taking photos or video and audio recordings...
Use of on-body video cameras by law enforcement officers can lead to a decline in use of...