RAM Mounting Systems has released an industry first modular molded equipment console system.
Through feedback from current customers on existing systems, RAM was able to offer significant improvements on a line of products that had not been improved upon in years.
RAM Mounting System’s president and CEO Jeff Carnevali says, “It is simple enough to create our own version of a preexisting product line although we prefer to innovate and offer solutions that were previously unavailable. Through the study of existing solutions and end-user feedback, we were able to significantly improve on the systems currently available giving us a unique competitive edge while keeping costs low.”
Some of the features of the RAM Tough-Box Console system include:
- The combination of rugged materials creates that makes the system tough while achieving a final product approximately 30 percent lighter than many other manufacturer’s consoles
- Modular molded console design for improved ergonomics, safety, and ease of installation
- No sharp edges or corners to ensure occupant safety and provide a state-of-the-art appearance
- Molded faceplates that incorporate a tongue-and-groove feature to prevent contamination of electronics as well as prevent the loss of important documents, licenses, and paperwork. This feature also integrates the combined faceplates to provide a stronger unit
- High-quality materials, finish, and corrosion resistance to ensure a long product life.
- Lifetime warranty
- Modular design that allows for multiple configurations for the installer. This design minimizes the materials needed for shipping, saving the users money on shipping costs
- A variety of hole patterns and attachments integrated into the console’s design that are compatible with a variety of preexisting RAM mounting solutions offering excellent versatility
- Molded interlocking faceplates are rigid and tough and have no welds that could potentially break
- With the installer in mind, the new RAM Twist-Lock feature allows for quick and easy access to radios or switches, making installation, upgrades, and repairs simpler than ever
The RAM Tough-Box Console systems are approximately 30 percent less expensive than many other equipment consoles in the industry.
A controversial license plate reader system has helped police officials in Kansas City,...
Most police agencies lack resources to investigate cyber-crimes so they are turning to...
Salt Lake City Police Chief Chris Burbank put forward his "Code R Kit Project," which...