RAM Mounting Systems has released an industry first modular molded equipment console system.
Through feedback from current customers on existing systems, RAM was able to offer significant improvements on a line of products that had not been improved upon in years.
RAM Mounting System’s president and CEO Jeff Carnevali says, “It is simple enough to create our own version of a preexisting product line although we prefer to innovate and offer solutions that were previously unavailable. Through the study of existing solutions and end-user feedback, we were able to significantly improve on the systems currently available giving us a unique competitive edge while keeping costs low.”
Some of the features of the RAM Tough-Box Console system include:
- The combination of rugged materials creates that makes the system tough while achieving a final product approximately 30 percent lighter than many other manufacturer’s consoles
- Modular molded console design for improved ergonomics, safety, and ease of installation
- No sharp edges or corners to ensure occupant safety and provide a state-of-the-art appearance
- Molded faceplates that incorporate a tongue-and-groove feature to prevent contamination of electronics as well as prevent the loss of important documents, licenses, and paperwork. This feature also integrates the combined faceplates to provide a stronger unit
- High-quality materials, finish, and corrosion resistance to ensure a long product life.
- Lifetime warranty
- Modular design that allows for multiple configurations for the installer. This design minimizes the materials needed for shipping, saving the users money on shipping costs
- A variety of hole patterns and attachments integrated into the console’s design that are compatible with a variety of preexisting RAM mounting solutions offering excellent versatility
- Molded interlocking faceplates are rigid and tough and have no welds that could potentially break
- With the installer in mind, the new RAM Twist-Lock feature allows for quick and easy access to radios or switches, making installation, upgrades, and repairs simpler than ever
The RAM Tough-Box Console systems are approximately 30 percent less expensive than many other equipment consoles in the industry.
Israel-based Mobilicom has introduced the MCU-30, a miniaturized 4G mobile wireless IP...
Appriss Inc. has introduced a mobile version of its automated victim notification service...
Officials at the University of Alabama Huntsville have announced that the school will...
Vigilant Solutions' license plate recognition (LPR) data and online investigative tools...
Pawn Safe Box has introduced its ARMD (Automated Regulatory Metals Database) software the...